Chapter 14

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta

Chapter 14

 

Yunho stood outside of Jaejoong's bedroom door, after the miss happen Jaejoong had to spend an entire month in hospital, until his fractured leg are healed. Other to that injured, Jaejoong had sustained two broken ribs, as well as friction burned on his skin, but from the doctor's experience, Jaejoong was very lucky. He opened the door and walked straight over to him, Jaejoong was propped up on his pillow from his bed. The minute Jaejoong saw Yunho, his head swelled up with joy, “Yunnie…”

 

Yunho place the tray on the bed. “Morning, did you sleep better last night?” he asked. Jaejoong had been having trouble sleeping the last few nights. He keep having reoccurring nightmare of flashing images he couldn’t make sense of.

 

“Hmm, I slept better because you were beside me?” He leaned his head up allowing Yunho to capture his lips.

 

“Yunnie you made me breakfast?” he looked down at the tray.

 

“Hum…. It's something light for your stomach… Does it still feel a little upset?”

 

Jaejoong rubbed his tummy…. “A little.”

 

“Jae… come and tastes this,” Yunho took the bowl of porridge and the spoon and dripped into the bowl taking out a small bit and blow it to cool it a bit. Yunho sat on the side of the bed and raise the spoon to Jaejoong's lip as he opened his mouth slightly. Yunho couldn’t help but smile, Jaejoong was so cute when he feed him. He chewed the porridge for a few times before muttered “It’s really good Yunnie.’’


Yunho grinned at the comment, “Junsu suggested you might like pumpkin porridge, he said it’s full of nutrient that should help you get back on your feet.”

 

“Is Junsu here?” he asked after he swallowed the second mouthful of food that Yunho placed in his mouth.

 

“Huh… He’s with Yoochun in his room,” Yunho held a new spoonful of the porridge to his mouth…. Yoochun and Junsu had been staying in Yunho mansion to help with Jaejoong care for the time being. After a few minutes, Jaejoong took the spoon from Yunho and held it up to Yunho.

“Now it time for me to feed you,” Jaejoong smiled widely.


“No…I want to continue to feed you…” Yunho pouted as he heard Jaejoong’s answer.


“No… My turn,” he laughed…


“Fine…” Yunho smiled as he opened his mouth and wait for Jaejoong to feed him. Jaejoong started laughing at Yunho’s cute behaviour. They were so busy feeding each other and didn’t notice the two people pecking in through the door.

 


“Yunnie, I haven’t thank you for finding me that day,” Jaejoong whispered as Yunho placed the glass of water on the side table after Jaejoong had taken his pain medication. Yunho laughed as he leaned his forehead onto Jaejoong’s.

 

“You don’t have to thank me… Just know how much you mean to me?” Yunho, brushed his finger against his lower lip. Jaejoong listened to Yunho's sweet words, he shook his head.

 

“You brought me back to life, when I first met you,” Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer. “I fell in love with you from that moment.”

 

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter