Chapter 27

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

__________________________________________

Chapter 27

 

 

It was the middle of the night when Yunho was awakened from the shout of Jaejoong’s cry .Yunho woke up startled he placed his hand on Jaejoong’s back. “Jaejoong you okay? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. Jaejoong was breathing heavily.

“I think I j-just had a contraction…” he breath out, in short breath.

 

“Do you think you’re going into labour?” Yunho asked as he massage Jaejoong’s lower back trying his best to move the tension.

 

“I don’t k-know… I think… the baby might be coming...” Jaejoong said in between breaths.

“Seriously?” Yunho exclaimed it had only been three days after Junsu had his, Yunho felt it was still too early. Yunho didn’t know what to do, he began to panic being a first time parent… Yunho began to change his clothes before making sure everything was ready in the overnight bed.

“Yunnie, the pain stop,” Jaejoong called to Yunho. But Yunho didn’t hear anything, he was too busy stumbling around grabbing things they might need. “Yunnie!” He called him again, this time he said it louder so he could catch Yunho’s attention.

“Just a second Jaejoong, we’ll be ready to go in a minute!” Yunho called out to Jaejoong before he made his way back to the room to see Jaejoong still sitting up in the bed. Jaejoong stared at him, his face didn’t show any pain at all.

 

“Jung Yunho you listen to me!” Jaejoong shouted at him. Before he see Yunho, Jaejoong began to laugh.

“What?” Yunho asked confused at the situation, Jaejoong pointed at Yunho’s trouser, Yunho looked down, he had pulled on a pair of pants over his pyjama bottoms.

“Come back to bed Yunho, it’s a false alarm. The baby will not be joining us today,” Jaejoong told him before giving Yunho a warm smiled.

 

“But yah! Jaejoong. You’re on the right road to giving me a heart attack. Next time make sure you're really having our baby before saying things like that. You almost gave me a heart attack.” Yunho said  as he pulled off his trouser and sat back on the bed.

Jaejoong leaned back on the bed, “I brack and hip Yunnie, I can’t help it, it just mean it wouldn’t be long now. My body’s getting ready to have the baby.” He s shyly smiled at Yunho how kissed his red tinted lips. Jaejoong took Yunho’s hand and placed in on the tummy, Yunho felt the baby kick his hand and smiled.

 

“Very active aren’t you little one?” Yunho patted the area. He felt the continuous kick against his hand, “baby you’ll hurt your Umma if you keep kicking like that.”

“He or she is going to be the world best kicker don’t you think Yunho?” Jaejoong asked with a cute smile.

Yunho chuckled and held his tummy. “Baby please be careful while playing inside your Umma’s womb. I don’t like seeing your Umma in pain. Now ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter