Chapter 41

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Beta-ed

___________________________________________

Chapter 41

 

It was early morning when Hyunjoong started off out the window at distance the sun had just begun to rise, and he could make out the sound of Yunho attending to his and Jaejoong son. He still found it hard to believe his brother had a son, he hated it. He was sure Yunho forced himself onto his innocent little brother, made him believe that he was in love with him. He dreed to think of Yunho using him, he wanted to punch a wall, what had happened to Jaejoong while he was lost. The memory lost was already worrying. He knew Jaejoong would eventually ask to meet his parents but that wasn’t probably the best idea, if Jaejoong faints as he did when Hyunjoong met him, it would freak out his parents. He realised he’d have to get Jaejoong to remember them himself. Probably going home and picking up some album to bring to Jaejoong. He extended his hard pushing back the covers groaning slightly as he left it’s warmth before, making his way to the bathroom un-suite. After showering, he got dressed before heading downstairs, he stopped outside the room Jaejoong was sleeping in. He wondered was Jaejoong still sleeping, he shrugged his shoulder figuring he’d us the kitchen downstairs and make a spot of breakfast for his brother. He knew this wouldn’t make up for not finding his brother, but he wanted forgiveness, he blamed himself for everything that happened.

 

When Jaejoong came down he walked straight to the kitchen, Changmin in his arm as Yunho finished getting dressed, “Morning Hyung.” Jaejoong called out to him, it felt a bit weird to him calling HyunJoong Hyung, it wasn’t that, it was difficult it’s was just that Jaejoong felt weird he could only remember Hyunjoong was his hyung, but nothing else. That was what was more troubling.

 

“How are you feeling this morning?” Hyunjoong turned to him, with a look that showed deep concern and emotion.

 

“A lot better, thank you for asking,” Jaejoong placed Changmin in his high chair before moving around the kitchen picking up Changmin’s bottle and filling it with some milk. He gave it to Changmin who led in down in seconds.

“I hope you don’t mind I thought I’d make you breakfast.”

 

“That would be great Hyung. Ermm three others will be joining us for breakfast,” Jaejoong the coffee machine for Yunho before turned to the fridge for juice.

 

“Three others?” He asked.

 

“Yes my friend and my neighbours, they came with us from Jeju. They’re really good to me, to tell the truth they are god send to me.” Hyunjoong looked at him with inquisitive eyes. “When we first met, I didn’t know anything and they didn’t know me so they treated me like an ordinary person, not someone who lost their memory. They always encouraged me to remember, but continually reminded me not to push it. They told me my memory would ree day.” Jaejoong turned when he saw two people approach from the back door. He unlocked the door and opened it. It was Junsu he approached first, he was about to ask question a mile a minute. Jaejoong couldn’t comprehend a word he said.

 

“Slow down.”

 

“We brought a fruit salad.” Junsu held out the bowl to Jaejoong as his eyes travelled around the kitchen for the brother he heard Yunho telling Yoochun last night. Hyunjoong turned his eyes widened when he saw Yoochun, already knowing him from business.

 

“Mr Kim!” he bowed his head as he held him son to his chest.

 

“You know my brother, Yoochun?”

 

“Brother? He’s your brother? So you’re… My god how did we not know. Jaejoong I’m so sorry… I knew he had just lost his brother, but it’s you…!” Jaejoong smiled.

 

“Turns out I’m a lot more resilient than I look.”

 

“True, you do have a knack for surviving Jae.” Junsu hugged him, “Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter