Chapter 24

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

----------------------------------

Chapter 23

 

Yunho lay on the bed looking over the sleeping beauty, for the last three days Yunho had become so worried about Jaejoong’s condition. The memory of his brother had hit him hard. Yunho brushed the outline of Jaejoong’s face. This was the first night that Jaejoong had slept the whole way through the night, without waking up. Yunho knew Jaejoong was trying to force himself to remember ,but it was only giving Jaejoong a very bad headaches. He noted the slight change in Jaejoong’s face, before Jaejoong began to open his eyes, he jumps up from the bed. Yunho sat up beside him rubbing his back as Jaejoong tried to catch his breath. Jaejoong turned to Yunho.

 

“What t-time is it?” he asked.

 

“It’s only 5:30. You should try and sleep some more,” Yunho told him.

 

“I need to use the bathroom…” Jaejoong panted, carefully he got up from the bed, and carefully walking around the bed, “I’ll be back in a minute.” Jaejoong spoke softly as he closed the door half way before standing in front of the sink. He had to admit he did have better days. He turned to look around the bathroom before he felt a sharp pain at the back of his head, “Ouch!” he reached up his hand to the silky line of the scar on the back of his head, it was the cause of his memory lose. It was healed and hidden beneath his hair now, but it still hurts a bit. He washed his face before returning to the bed, “Yunnie… You couldn’t get me a glass of water, could you?” Yunho kiss the top of Jaejoong forehead as he lay back down on the bed.

 

“Does your head hurt?” Yunho asked before he left, even if Jaejoong denied it, he could see the truth behind those beautiful doe eyes he fell in love with from the first moment they met.

 

“It like’s something trying to get through,” Jaejoong told him as he closed his eye. Yunho got up, but before he came back with Jaejoong water he gazed at the beauty already sound asleep. Yunho placed the glass on the side table. And lay back down on the bed beside him “Sleep well, my love,” he whispered. He pulled up the blanket over Jaejoong as he shivered slightly. He wonder what could he do for Jaejoong, apart from be there and listen to him. The memory of his brother was tough on him, but it was something Jaejoong wasn’t willing to give up on until he remembers the face of someone he knew and cared dearly about him. He was sure of that. When Yunho asked how he knew, Jaejoong told him… ‘My heart tell me Yunnie… just like how it tells me I love you.” Yunho's heart melted with emotion when Jaejoong told him that. It was why Jaejoong was trying his best to force the memories to come out.

 

****

 

“Yunho, why didn’t you wake me?” Jaejoong asked as he looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was late in the morning. “What about your breakfast?”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll get something at work.” Yunho looked over his shoulder to the beauty, still in bed, “You needed the sleep…” Yunho told him. Jaejoong let out a light sigh, but it was more out of tiredness than out of frustration.

 

 “I’m go make you something now.”

 

“Stay in bed.” Yunho stopped Jaejoong from getting out of the bed. “I’ll be home around two, I was thinking we could go out and do a little shopping. Maybe have an early dinner out together, just you and me,” Yunho told him.

 Jaejoong nodded his head.

 

“Now promise me, you’ll relax today,” Jaejoong nodded his head.

 

“You’re always worried about me.”

 

“Naturally…” Yunho smiled at him, “It’s because I love you.”

 

“Yunnie, your making me blush.”

 

“A little colour in your cheeks will do you some good.” Yunho kissed the top of his head, “I’m sure Junsu will be over soon, to keep you company.” Jaejoong glanced out the window, as Yunho made his wasyto his car. He looked up at the window and waved at Jaejoong, as he waved back goodbye. As soon as Yunho was gone, Jaejoong looked down at his swollen baby tummy. He creased it feeling the baby kick.

 

“Appa will be back later,” he told the baby.

 

****

 

 Yunho was busy in his thoughts, as someone tapped on his car window making him look out to see Yoochun waiting for him. “So what do you need help with? Yoochun asked as Yunho got out of the car. “You know I have to lie to Su this morning? And you and I both know I’m not a really good secret keeper…” Yoochun told him casually.

 

“I need your help...”

 

“I got that from your very early call this morning… Why did you want to meet me here?” Yunho took a deep breath.

 

“I need to buy Jaejoong a ring…”

 

Yoochun eyes glistened before asking, “Promise rings, Couple rings or an engagement ring….”

 

“What do you think?” he spoke harshly as they walked along the street, passing various kinds of shops and people. Yoochun followed Yunho to a luxuries ring shop. “Come on,” Yunho said. As he walked inside, Yunho walked straight over to the counter, looking at the rings beneath. The diamonds ring below glistened under the spot lights that showed how pretty the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter