Chapter 9

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta

Chapter 9

 

Jaejoong sat down without any sound, staring out of the window from his bedroom. He has been living with Yunho for three days so far. After he woke up, he usually goes straight downstairs. But today it was different… Last night he tried his hardest to remember things, anything but nothing came. He was starting to become so depressed. Here he was, in a strange place and he didn’t know anything. He looked out of the window where the pond down below, that was from Yunho's back garden. He sighed as he watched the light from the dawn glistening across the pond. He loved watching the sunrise… It was something he had been doing for the last few days.

 

 

 His mind was occupied with his thoughts, he felt he was longing for someone to come and find him, but who? He couldn’t put his fingers on it. He had been continuously reminding himself that anything regarding himself, he had to remember. He was worried.

 

“Jae - Jaejoong,” Yunho called out to him, interrupting him from his train of thoughts, Jaejoong turned and looked around.

 

He turned to face him and smiled, “Hmm? Oh Yunho-shi, good morning.”

 

“Morning Jaejoong. How are you feeling today? Does your head hurt? Any sickness, nausea?”

 

“Huh?” he asked, puzzled some morning, he was a bit disorientated in the morning, “Thank you for your concern Yunho-shi, but I’m fine.” He got up and walked over to Yunho. “You’re up early today.”

 

“Call me Yunho… forget the Shi… Will you… I was going to do a little paper work now, so I could spend the rest of the day with you later, plus Yoochun been hounding me for some documents that I forgot to sign, silly me. You know I’ve been thinking of telling him to take the whole day off…” Yunho explained to Jaejoong. “Then he won’t bother me!” he laughed, lighting the mood.

 

“Oh. Why don’t you finish off the documents?” he paused, he seemed to fall into a thought when Yunho place his hand on his shoulder.

 

“You sure you’re alright? You can go back to bed if you like,” Yunho told, but Jaejoong shook his head.

 

“I’m fine now. I’ll start breakfast…” Jaejoong told him, Yunho followed close behind.

 

“You can cook?” Yunho asked taking a seat at the counter, watching Jaejoong open press after press taking out pot and pans…

 

“I think so…” Jaejoong stated looking down at his hand. “You know it’s weird, my head can’t remember anything… but I think my hands do, they’ve been wanting to use your kitchen since they got here.”

 

“That’s good to hear though isn’t it? Maybe you’ll start to remember the important facts soon,” Yunho encouraged him, he hate seeing Jaejoong sad, he told himself, “The last thing I want is for you to be sad Jaejoong.”

 

Jaejoong forced a slight smile and turned back to the fridge. “Maybe… Yunho, do you think it’s strange?

 

“What's strange?”

 

“I have this feeling that someone is calling out to me?”

 

“Hmm what do you mean?” Yunho asked.

 

“While I was sleeping… I kept hearing this voice. I think it was calling out to me..

 

“Did it say anything in predictable?”

 

“No! Not really… it’s just the feeling I had. That person was important to me, I think.”

 

“Jaejoong we’ll find them for you, and if we don’t, you’ll always have me and this home to fall back on,” Yunho hugged Jaejoong from behind. But kept his true feeling a secret, “I think I’m falling in love with you Jaejoong. ”


 

****

                                                                                                                                

“Hyunjoong… it’s time to get ready, w - we have to make it to the church, Hyunjoong lay in bed ignoring his mother, he refused to go to the funeral. That would admit his brother was truly gone. But his heart told him something different,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter