Chapter 7

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta

Chapter 7

 

Jaejoong shooked his head before saying, “I don’t remember anything!” he pouted, he wondered was anyone out there looking for him, family, friends anyone that could tell him his name.

 

“Maybe we should call a doctor,” Yunho told him as he was about to reach of the door, when the doctor came in.

 

“Hello!” the doctor bowed to Yunho, before turning to look back at Jaejoong, “Well how is are patient today? Did you get a good night sleep? Did anything come back to you?” he greeted his patient cheerfully.

 

 “I-I slept alright,” Jaejoong replied softly, before turning back to Yunho, “But I can’t remember anything. Is there something wrong with me Doctor? Why can’t I remember anything?" Jaejoong asked, his voice laced with concerned would he ever remember.

 

“I can’t answer your question, it could have something to do with cut on the back of your head, but please don’t stress yourself out about it. Usually after a head injury, memories loss can be very on predicable. It could be days, weeks, even months. I can’t give you a directed answer, as I do not know. But one thing I do know is just to give it time,” the doctor answered with a reassuring smile. “Shortly I will be taking you down to get a head CT scan done, but only if you feel up to it, I think we need to get some good food into your stomach,” the Doctor informed him.

 

“Mmm… doctor, he throw up when I arrived,” Yunho informed the Doctor.

 

“Oh!” The doctor check over Jaejoong’s condition, “Do you feel any nausea at all?” Jaejoong nodded his head, wishing he didn’t. “It’s probably the after effect of the accident. I wouldn’t worry about it for the moment, I give you something for it for the moment, but if it proceed, make sure you call a member of staff,” he wrote something down on Jaejoong’s chart board before going over to a side cabinet, and came back with two tablets for Jaejoong to shallow, “They should kick in, take some, I get someone to clean up this mess and check on you later. Remember to rest!”

 

“Thank you Doctor,” Jaejoong replied smiling. Yunho took the seat beside Jaejoong’s bed.

 

“I'll leave you now,” he turned to Yunho before smiling warmly before he took his leave and closed the door from the outside. Yunho turned back to Jaejoong, Jaejoong’s eyes were glistening.

 

“Ah… Oh yeah, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter