Chapter 21

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta aenkr28

Chapter 21

 

“Junsu how did you talk to Yoochun into letting you take his car?” Jaejoong asked from the front seat looking around.

 

“Have you looked in Yunho’s garage lately? I never knew Yunho and Chunnie were so rich… to tell the truth, for the first couple of weeks of being here, I felt so out of place. I’m such a country bunkum compare to all this. I even thought Chunnie’s parents would hate me as I’m only a middle class person… but no they welcomed me with open arms…” Junsu smiled, “They were even more happy when we told them about the baby. Even though I think they knew from when the hugged me… it’s not like I can hide a swollen tummy now is it?” Junsu told him as they drove through Seoul. He took a sideward glance… “Sorry Jaejoong I know I should learn to keep my big mouth shut. Me babbling about family and you trying to remember stuff about yours…”

 

“I’m fine Junsu.”

 

“Have you remember anything new?” Jaejoong shook his head no.

 

“Yunnie been driving me all around Seoul every weekend just to see if I would remember anything. But nothing, and he can’t get the manifest from the plane. As they keep saying everyone died on that plane… I’m sure Chunnie told you when we went to the police station they thought I was crazy… even though Yunnie and Yoochun had my medical records from Jeju when they found me.” Jaejoong sigh, “I still wonder sometimes was I really on that plane… that time. It’s just the evidence that keep turning up keep telling me no I wasn’t.”

 

“Jae…” Junsu tapped his shoulder, “We’ll find them don’t worry… we’ll.”

 

“I don’t know if I want to find out anymore…”

 

 

“What do you mean?” Junsu asked, “What are you saying you’re giving up?”

 

“I suppose… maybe… I’ve got to face the fact Su, and I don’t want to keep going around this endless spiral of never ending… I’ve got to move on with my life, my life with Yunho and this little one in here. I’m going to be a mother soon… it’s not that long now. Hey let’s not talk about it today… Look Yunnie gave me a credit card to do with what I like… so let’s enjoy ourselves.” Junsu could see right through Jaejoong, although he spoke as if he wanted to put in all behind him, his eyes told otherwise.

 

“Jae don’t lie to yourself… I can see how it upsets you… you want your family there when the little one comes…  Just like how I want mine.”

 

“But I have Yunnie, he’s my family now…”

 

“Yes and Chunnie’s mine… but it doesn’t mean I don’t want my own parents there when are baby’s born...” Just pulled up into a parking spot, “Come on let’s go shopping… I’ve never been to Seoul before… anything I want I had to book online… before it was delivery to Jeju usually, now it’s my time.” Junsu got out of the car, he was supposed to be having his baby in two weeks. But he still said he didn’t have enough stuff for the baby. Jaejoong had written it down to remember.

 

Jaejoong knew how worried Junsu was… because he felt the same worries. He and Yunho had chosen the baby crib and bassinet for the baby, more clothes than they could even think of. And they had also chosen to us cloth diaper… although Junsu keep telling them it’s too much problem with them. But it was Jaejoong who said they were more friendly for the environment as they were reusable. Junsu didn’t see the appeal in them.

 

“Do you want to eat something first or go straight for shopping?”

 

“Shopping… I’m not that hungry yet.”

 

Shopping it is then.” Junsu led the way into the shop trying on clothes to fit the bend… even though in a month time, his baby would be born.

 

“Junsu you don’t need them…” Jaejoong tried to tell him, but Junsu wasn’t listening.

 

“Don’t they look good on me? Maybe I could get a smaller size as well, after the baby born… Chunnie will think I look y in them.” Jaejoong laughed thinking of how Junsu mind worked.

 

“Chunnie would think you look y in a plastic bag.” Jaejoong sat on the couch outside the fitting room the weight on his leg wasn’t that good. He needed to sit down to take the weight off. He didn’t know how Junsu manage to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter