Chapter 5

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thank you Aenkr28

Chapter 5

 

Within hours, Yunho and Yoochun stood outside the emergency room, they couldn’t bring themselves to leave until they found that the beauty was alright. The doctors busy themselves attending to Jaejoong in every means necessary, every time a nurse or doctor walked into the room, Yunho heard a little of what they were saying. At one point, he noticed them placing an oxygen mask over his face. Yunho tilted his head every few minutes; he wanted the beauty to open his eyes again.

 

"His blood pressure is decreasing," he heard a nurse telling the doctor.

 

"Get the bags of saline solution and warm them, we have to get them into his system," the nurse inserted a needle attached from the bags into Jaejoong hands, and squeezed the bag, pushing the solution down the tube and into Jaejoong.

 

It was about 3 hours before the doctor came out of the room. He wasn’t really expecting people to be about, but him, Yunho walked up to the doctor, “How is he?”

 

The doctor looked at him, “Are you the one who rescued him?” Yunho nodded his head. "He has hypothermia; we are warming him up as we speak. His condition is quite serious, as I believe he had be struggling to float in the water, for a good lent of time, He also has a laceration on the back of his head that is a bit worrying but other than that he is very lucky, if you hadn’t found him, he may not have made it,” he told Yunho.

 

“So he’s going to make it?” Yunho asked, he just had to be sure. "He is stable for now, we will be watching over him for the next 48 hours until he regains consciousness. It will only be then, we will know if he will make it or not. But we will do all we can for him,” he reassures them.

 

"Can we see him?" he looked over at Yoochun, who was listening to the doctor intently.

 

"Only for a few minutes….” he opened the door for them and excused himself. Yunho couldn’t help but feel relieved. The thought of rescuing him from the water, to only die in the hospital a few hours later, he sighed in relieve that it didn’t happen.

 

Yunho held his breath as he opened the door into the room, allowing Yoochun to walk in first. He saw the beauty lying so still on the flat bed. He still had a oxygen mask over his face, Yunho also noted the electric blankets that was over his body, warming his petite frame up. To them it looked like he was just sleeping but his bluish tinted lips told a different story, his head was bandaged in a layer of white gase. Yoochun just stared at him. While Yunho slowly took his hand, he felt his heart beating faster. He didn’t want to leave him, after a few minutes later a nurse came in and asked them to leave.

 

*****

 

Hyunjoong… hadn’t left the airport; he had waited on the plane to come in. He had his head in his hands. He had paced around the airport for hours, watching the screen every few minutes to see if there was any information on the plane. He had even made a scene at the flight desk and nearly got thrown out of the airport. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter