Chapter 34

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

____________________________

Chapter 34

 

“Sorry we’re late. We thought it would be best to bring Jaejoong for a stroll, or else he might sleep through out the opening.” Yunho called out as he walked in the store as he held onto the door to allow Jaejoong to push Changmin in.

 

“Hey Junsu, Yoochun thanks for helping out, I’ll put Changmin in the office.” he pushed past them. As soon as Changmin was settle in, he made his way to the store floor and help with the last few minutes clean up. Jaejoong walked around the rails, organizing the item into clothes or some that looks good with others. He was quite proud by his design aspect, he smiled looking over at Junsu, who was looking through some clothes again. “Jusnu there more in the office, if you fancy any?”

 

“Jae this is so cute, can you picture it on Inwhan? Aww I can see it, my son is going to be so adorable tonight, I’m going to change him.”

 

“Su if you keep changing him, he’s going to be a really fussy kid when he grows up,” Yoochun called over. “Seriously, he’s going to be totally invasive like his mother.” Yoochun looked at Yunho and Jaejoong, “What can you imagine? Imagine a four year old going to play school looking in the mirror first thing in the morning?”

 

“Chunnie, he’s not even one year old yet, beside I have years to make him like me.” Junsu smirked.

 

“Su…”

 

“Don’t Su me. You asked for it besides Inwhan can be whatever he want, isn’t that what you want too?” Jusnu asked him.

 

“Yes but…”

 

 “But if you ask me, I think he’s going to be like his daddy.” Junsu continued. “I’m going to change him into this.” Junsu walked into the back office.

 

“So Yoochun, how many outfits has he changed Inwhan into since he came to the store?”

 

“Including the one he took, thirteen.” Yoochun told him, “To tell the truth, I feel sorry for my own child.”

 

“Don’t worry, Inwhan loves Umma attention.” Jusnu came back and held up Inwhan. “Doesn’t it suit him, Inwhan what is Umma going to do with you, you’re too cute I could just eat you right up.”

 

“I think Inwhan would protest, 9 months in there was long enough, wasn’t it Inwhan?” Yoochun took Inwhan from Junsu and kisses his tiny hand as they reached up.

 

“Hey how about we make a toast?” Yunho butted in, “Before we open.” Yunho poured out four glasses and handed them around, he held up his glass.

 

“A toast to Jaejoong, the designer and business venture, may you and Junsu make this business venture a success which I know you will. I have faith you both.” They began to clink their glasses when Jaejoong dropped his glass as he clutched his head.

 

“Jae?” Yunho placed his glass back onto the table and held his arm around Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong as he was brought back into a memory….

 

Everyone, I want you all to raise your glasses for my little brother and his 5th store opening. May this store be a success as the others. I know my brother hasn’t been in the business long, but I think we can all see his talent. I for one along with our parents are proud of the success of our Joongie, who has already made his mark on the world at his young age of nineteen. I know we are all happy for him and wish him the great success in the furtue.” His brother was smile and him.

 

“Hyung, stop embarrassing me, can’t we just enjoy the party?”

 

“What, can’t I be proud of you? I could have told them about the award you just won.”

 

“Hyung, you promised you wouldn’t.”

 

“Teasing your brother again I see.” Jaejoong looked from his brother to the woman, he stared at her before words burst from his mouth as he pointed at his brother.

 

“Umma, tell Hyung to stop embarrassing me.”

 

“He’s just proud of you. How about I make a toast too, to say how proud I am of you? Who would have thought you would make it this far? My baby is growing up way too quickly in front of my eyes.”

 

“Umma, please don’t embarrass me, Hyung already doing a fine job himself.” Both his parents laughed along with his older brother.

 

“Oh, come on you love are attention,” his brother told him. “You know it amazes me how far you have come, I would never have thought you would own 5 stored, seriously you’re only nineteen.”

 

“Hyung I’ve only come this far thanks to you!” Jaejoong comment. “If it wasn’t for you, I probably would have kept my designs a secret.”

 

 

“Why, didn’t you think we’d be happy for you?” his mother asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter