Chapter 8

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Beta Thanks aenkr28  You don’t know how much a life saver you are

 

 Chapter 8

 

Waking up, Yunho could hear sniffling. He turned to look at the boy in the bed. He was lying on his side. Yunho looked to his face noticing that he was still asleep. It broke his heart to know the other was in pain, as he couldn’t remember if anyone in the world care about him. As he turned, he saw the guy who had comforted him still there.
 

"Jaejoong I’m here for you,” Yunho told him. He had waited at the hospital all day, accompanying Jaejoong as the doctor did a few test. It wasn’t long until Jaejoong shot up of the bed, Yunho took his hand back and asked.

 

“Are you okay?" Jaejoong merely shook her head. He wasn’t thinking straight. It was a nightmare, the scream he heard haunted him. He didn’t understand why he could here screams in his head. Opening his eyes, Jaejoong winced as he raised his hand to his head that was throbbing. As he looked around he spotted Yunho looking at him with caring eyes. Yunho moved closer and sat at the end of Jaejoong bed.

 

“Yunho-shi?” Jaejoong whispered, not finding the right words he wanted to say. Yunho watched as he became so quiet and still. His face was unreadable, as he looked at him more closely he noticed that Jaejoong was in his own thought, trying to make sense of them, Yunho wondered had he remember anything. He was about to ask when Jaejoong suddenly burst out into tears.

 

****

 

Yoochun had left work earlier today, he had to get Yunho to sign a few document so he left of to the hospital, knowing Yunho was at beckon of the young man they found in the water. He found it so strange how Yunho had taking a liking to him. It was very strange for him to understand, from someone who had been avoiding people for five year just to open up to a beauty that he saved from death. Maybe it had something to do with "that". Yoochun didn’t really mind if it brought Yunho back out into the world, it was worth it. He hoped the boy could help Yunho become his true self again. He headed for the hospital.

 

 "What's wrong?” Yunho asked Jaejoong who was clutching the cover to his face, trying to hide the tears from Yunho, but Yunho pulled it down. “You don’t have to hide it Jaejoong. You can talk to me. I’m a good listener… well I think I am,” he told him, it’s been so long since he had a long conversation with someone other than Yoochun. And that was usually about work. Without hesitating Yunho wrapped his arms around Jaejoong letting him cry all his feeling out. Walking into the hospital Yoochun walked into the room holding a large bouquet of white rose for the beauty Yoochun stood in the door way for a minute, watching Yunho comfort the crying beauty, it amazed him how comfortable Yunho was around him. Yoochun could feel the different around Yunho. He was learning to trust again, there was a certain lightness around his eyes that Yoochun never though he’d see again. As Yunho hugged Jaejoong, Jaejoong felt comfort and at the same time relief. Something inside Jaejoong heart told him Yunho was somehow connected with his. He didn't even know how to explain it, but there was something that told him he could trust him.


"Jaejoong you can tell me anything," Yunho whispered as he pulled away and wiped Jaejoong's tears away. Jaejoong dried his tears up and looked at Yunho who smiled at him. “See isn’t that better when you smile? Do you want to talk about it?” Jaejoong shook his head no. “Okay, but when you’re ready you know you can talk to me!”

 

He lay Jaejoong back down on the pillow, “You should rest now, remember what the doctor said, if your lungs are cleared up, you can get out of the hospital tomorrow,” Jaejoong stared at Yahoo, as he spoke. “Remember when you get out of here, you have a place to stay with me,” Yunho said as he helped Jaejoong settle back onto the bed and covered him up with the sheets. "Sleep," Yunho told him before he kissed the top of Jaejoong forehead.


Jaejoong soon closed his eyes again falling asleep under Yunho watchful eye, unaware that Yoochun was standing in the doorway watching every moment.

 

Yunho jumped when Yoochun spoke, making him back away from the now sleeping beauty, “Forgive for ruining this happy moment you’re having, but I need you to sign these documents. As I will have to send them out tomorrow, and these are for the sleeping beauty, I thought he might like them. He held out the folder for Yunho to take while he placed the vase of white roses on the side table so Jaejoong could see them when he woke up.

 

“Thanks,” Yunho took the folder with the pen attached, and started reading each of the documents, “Mmm Yoochun, where the new contract with the Kim company, I thought it was going to be sent through at the end of the month.

 

“Oh that, I was contact by Mr Kim’s secretary... there will be a delay, with the signing,” Yoochun told him.

 

“Why? I thought it was a sure thing for us to do business with,” Yunho asked.

 

“They still want to do business with you, but you know the plane that’s been all over the news, the one that went down close to this island?” Yunho nodded, how he could miss it. It had been on every channel since it went down.

 

“Well the Kim company youngest son was on that flight, you know that famous fashion designer my boyfriend Junsu can’t live without buying from. Guess he have to now. Haven’t you seen the family interview? Their eldest son looked a wreck; apparently he was supposed to be on the flight the day before. But he gave up his seat to another passage and got the flight the next day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter