Chapter 1

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta.... Thank you aenkr28

Chapter 1

 

"Mr Kim, it's time to wake up sir. The models has arrived at the location, for the photoshoot," Jaejoong gingerly opened his eyes and saw his secretary smiling down at him. "Sir the models are waiting for you to get there."

 

"Photo-shoot?" he asked, rubbing his eyes a bit, he has forgotten where he was for a minute as it was so early in the morning.

 

“Yes Mr Kim, the photoshoot for your new designs…” his assistant told him, opening the curtain from the hotel room… allowing the littlest of light in from outside… Jae turned over to his side… he was still so tired… and by looking outside it was way too early…

 

"Ten more minutes…" Jaejoong said sleepily…

 

"Mr Kim you have some schedule to keep, your flight departs at 8:30 pm tonight. We don't have a lot of time to take the photos…" he began shaking the bedspread off the sleeping beauty. After working for his boss for three years, he knew if he was persistent, his boss would eventually hear his words and gets up.

 

"Okay, I'll get ready now," he told him… Shaking the sleepiness out of his eyes…

 

"I’ll wait for you downstairs. I have already asked the staffs to prepare your breakfast. We will be departing for the site in 30 minutes," he told his boss before he left the room.

 

"Neh," Jaejoong answered, as he made his way to his bathroom, to do his usual routine, a quick shower, before he made his way down to the dining room for a light breakfast.

 

Jaejoong was already on his way downstairs when he remembered he left his phone back upstairs in his suite, he climbed back up the fourth flight of stairs. Walking past the elevator which was really close to his room, Jae refused to use the elevator, everytime he past it, it sent shivers up his spine. He looked back, it brings back a fearful images of himself stuck in an elevator… he shook it off. When he ran back to his suite and just in time, as he heard his phone ringing. He ran back into his room and found it waiting on his bed for him. He quickly answered it… it could have been something really important. "Yeoboseyo? Designer Kim Jaejoong speaking!!!"

 

"YAH! WHAT'S THE BIG IEDA… I TOLD YOU TO RING ME EVERYNIGHT… Where are you?!" he heard the man yell on the phone. Jaejoong removed the phone from his ear…

 

“Hyung, stop yelling, your hurting my delicate ears,” he told the other man on the line… manager yelled at him in the other line.

 

“Explain yourself!”

 

“I was so tired… the photoshoot ran really late hyung… when I got back to the hotel, I went straight to bed,” he explained.

 

“You know how worried I was…”

 

“Hyung… you don’t need to worry about me all the time, I am an adult you know?” he told his hyung.

 

“Your only 22 years old… your still a baby in my eyes, facing this scary world. And all alone at that…”

 

“I’m not alone, Hyung?” Jaejoong replied. “I have my staffs here…”

 

“Omo my baby brother alone with all those people, what if they touch you...” Jaejoong didn’t let him finish.

 

“Hyung, you really need to get over your protectiveness of me… listen… I got to go, I have some photoshoot going on… I’ll call you from the airport,” he told his brother looking at his watch.

 

 “Okay make sure to call… Bye my baby Joongie…” his brother said making Jae blush like crazy… As he made his way downstairs he had only made it to the lounge, when he was dragged out to the car outside by his assistant.

 

“What about breakfast?” he pouted as he got into the car… before his assistant handed him a travel cup.

 

"Sorry, you’ll have to eat there. We're already running late.” he told him as he closed the door… and got in on the other side.

 

“What’s so urgent…anyway?!”

 

"There been a change of plan. They wanted you down there right now, so they can discuss it right away,” Jae nodded, he was used to his busy schedule, especially when he had new lines of clothing out…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter