Chapter 39

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

beta thanks to aenkr28

______________________________________

Chapter 39

 

“Stop here!” Hyunjoong pointed out the window to the restaurant, making Yunho pulled over. Yunho didn’t need to ask as Hyunjoong began to explain, “This is Jaejoong’s favourite restaurant, I’ll get something to take away.” Hyunjoong unbuckled his seatbelt without a second thought and exited the car. Yunho turned to look into the back.

 

“You okay?”

 

“Fine, I just wish I could remember the place.” Jaejoong looked out the window, “Yunho it’s strange, I know he’s my hyung but I can’t remember much else only bits and piece, and even those are vage.” Yunho placed his hand on Jaejoong’s knee.

 

“Give it some time. Look at you now, this time last year we were reeling for your memories to come back and now they’re coming back to you slowly but surely. Aren’t you happy you found your brother?”

 

“Yeah of course, it’s something I thought was becoming impossible but, I have the feeling he not please with me.”

 

“Jaejoong, I’m sure he doesn’t have any ill feeling towards you, he probably just feels a little guilty.”

 

“Guilty why?” Jaejoong asked with his innocent doe eye.

 

“He’s probably feels guilty for not finding you sooner, just think Jaejoong, how long has it been since you went down with that plane? You lost everything that day, just like your family when they believe you to have died on the flight along with the other passengers. But you didn’t, you succumb to that fate you survive even with no memories. I think fate saved you that day so you could save me.” Yunho gave Jaejoong’s knee a light squeeze and a warm loveable smile, “You saved me from myself Jae, and I love you for that. Love you more each day we are together, you think of me that not all people are the same and that they can love, that I could love again. Sure I have to hand it to him I felt the same way, no matter what I did or tried, I couldn’t find your family or who they were. I saw how sad it made you when you had Changmin. I knew you wanted your family to share one of the most beautiful things in life, the birth of our son. Please don’t forget Jaejoong although you loved me, I couldn’t replace the empty void in your heart that you family already had it home. You’ll get your memories back. Hyunjoong probably hasn’t had it easy. How long has it been? Almost 2 years now, I know he hasn’t had it easy he never gave up on you, he believes you were out there when everyone gave up on you been out there.”

 

“Yun do you think he approve of us?” Yunho didn’t know how to answer it. Hyunjoong wasn’t happy but Yunho didn’t blame him, it was probably hard for him to believe Jaejoong was engaged and already had a kid. Yunho knew their relationship moved faster than most people. But he would love Jaejoong for all eternity.

 

“I’m sure he does, well he will when he come to grips with it.” Yunho told him just as he spotted Hyunjoong leaving the restaurant. The minute he got back into the car he smiled at Jaejoong.

 

“I got a few of your favourites.” Hyunjoong told him as he buckled his seatbelt.

 

 

****

 

Siwon had been home for over two hours. He had called his wife wondering where he was, he didn’t have work today, so the day Heechul usually spends every moment with his son. He hadn’t mentioned anything about going out today. He decided to give him a call but found himself connect to his message minder. He hung up, he figured Heechul would be home sooner than later so he decide to change from his work clothes, even make so dinner. Thought he didn’t have his wife’s skills in the kitchen. He was in the middle of pealing the vegetable when he here his wife car pull up, he wash his hands and went outside to greet him and their young son. Heechul turned as he approached. “Oh you’re home already, you couldn’t get Kibum could you? It’s been a long day and I need a drink!” Siwon found it strange, Heechul never usually drink, unless he was stress. Siwon gave Heechul a break and bathed Kibum before putting him to bed. When he found his wife he was sipping on a glass of wine at the kitchen counter.

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” he asked.

 

“Siwon, the outfit you got are son, where did you get it?” Heechul just wanted it out of his husband. “The design is so similar to Jaejoong, I can’t let it go.”

 

“Just a little children store….” Heechul nodded.

 

“I took Hyunjoong to the hospital today,” Heechul told him, “It’s nothing serious before you ask it’s just I wanted him to get a check, and he’d only do it if someone forces him too.”

 

“Oh he’s alright isn’t he?”

 

“Yes, he didn’t get the check-up in the end.” Heechul wasn’t just going to say it. He was annoyed. “We meet someone at the hospital. Funny thing is he resembled Jaejoong so much. Even Hyunjoong flipped his lid.” Heechul watched his husband gulp. “He attacked the man’s partner, asking what he did to his brother. I kept imagining the little boy crying he was holding when Hyunjoong flipped. Siwon!” Heechul eyes were glaring at him. “Is there something you want to tell me?” Siwon didn’t need to think Heechul eyes told him everything.

 

“Heechul you need to let me explain.”

 

“Explain what, I wonder what else you have been hiding from me!”

 

“I’m not hiding anything Yeobo, I just needed to be sure before I tell you Chullie, I apologise I was so wrong.”

 

“So you do know about him?” Siwon nodded. “Yes, he walked out in front of my car, that night I was late from picking you up. I thought I say a ghost, I was so confused Chullie, I needed to make sure I wasn’t...”

 

“So?”

 

“I went to the store and stayed outside and followed him. Everything about him reminded me about Jaejoong, even the way he moved and felt, just like at clumsily Joongie. I wanted to tell you, but after the things I said to you, telling you he was gone and you need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter