Butterfly Tattoo

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

"Lulu!!" Hyemin cried , "Hurry up or will be late!" 

"Hold on, give me a few seconds" Luhan replied. Hyemin frustratingly leaned her back on the door, until Luhan finally opened the door making Hyemin fall back. 

"Finally!" Hyemin rejoiced before checking out his uniform, it was Hyemin's first day in school since her suspension and Luhan first day at Hyemin's school. "Mum said that your breakfast is ready downstairs" Hyemin explained before entering her bathroom and up her hair into a high pony tail before heading down stir to eat her breakfast. Luhan was already downstairs eating his made breakfast. Hyemin's mother was fixing something in the kitchen while the other adult already have gone to work. "Oh! Hyemin! Why are you wearing that jumper?" Hyemin's mother sighed. Hyemin was wearing an pretty jumper that was anything but a school jumper, "Hyemin take that off and put your school jumper on if you're cold" Hyemin's mother explained as Hyemin was about to sit down. 

Hyemin stood up again angrily, she hated her school uniform already, the school jumper is a much worse look on. "Why?" Hyemin stubbornly argued at her mother. 

"Don't argue with me Hyemin! Rules are rules, you have just been suspended and I don't want you to get in trouble again. Actually I don't want you to get in trouble with any teacher, big or small, I want you out of trouble Hyemin" Hyemin's mother played with Hyemin's hair as she stood in front of her with a bad posture. "So take it off now" Hyemin's mother lifted her daughters jumper indicating her to take it off before leaving the room and going back to the kitchen. 

Hyemin pulled up her jumper, Luhan was in front of Hyemin eating his breakfast on the table and Hyemin was facing her back to him. Little did she know Luhan was standing at her, he doesn't mean to be a ert but how could he not when shes standing right in front of him. Hyemin struggled to take her jumper off, it was just hard trying to fit her upper body though the hole. Her head was underneath the jumper unaware of her surroundings and unaware of Luhan still staring at her. Little did she know he was staring at her because her school blouse was coming up with her jumper. 

But Luhan spotted something, something he never thought he would find on Hyemin's body. It was located below her lower back, "You have a butterfly tattoo" Luhan whispered enough for Hyemin who was still struggling taking her jumper off to hear Luhan. "What did you say Luhan honey?" Mrs Lee came forth with more pancakes on her plate and settling it down on the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter