New Goal

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

**Warning** Some scenes in this chapter contains drug use, so if you don't feel comfortable please don't force yourself to read it, just inbox me and I can give you an alternative version without the scenes of drugs :)

“Hey want to get something to eat?” Hyemin asked Luhan as she meets up with him at his locker after school, Luhan was preparing to go home as he packed his books into his bag. “Why would you hang out with me? Wouldn’t you hang out with your friends?” Hyemin shook her head.

“You heard my mum, she doesn’t want me to get in trouble with the teachers again, I think I shouldn't hang out with them if I want to stay away from trouble”

“But today you came to class late and slept throughout class…. Back in china I would have been expelled if I have done those things, the teacher knew were doing this, why did he pretend you were doing nothing” Luhan explained as he closed his locker door and walked with Hyemin to the exit of the school. Hyemin was glad that Luhan did not notice that she was high, but Luhan i not stupid, he knew Hyemin was so gone. “They are all use to me like this, and plus I still produce good grades, not as good as before but I still am one of the highest in the school, so I don’t what their problem is I am doing the school good”

Luhan nodded understanding  Hyemin, after Hyemin spoke the conversation dropped making it an awkward atmosphere. Luhan noticed the envy look on Ji young’s face as they walked side by side Luhan knew what Hyemin was doing. When they reached the school gates Luhan stopped walking releasing a heavy sigh, “Hyemin you don’t have to walk home with me”

Hyemin looked at Luhan for a bit, “No I insist

“I know you’re only walking with me just in case you see Ji Young” Luhan admittedly explained as a smile formed on Hyemin's face.

“Why did she see?” Hyemin quickly asked tugging on her friends shoulder.

“Yeah back at the lockers, she was a bit mad” Luhan chuckle, “Now  that you have finished  using me in your mission, I’m going home now, you can hang out with your friends” Luhan said Cooley. He wasn't bothered by this he much rather go home then anywhere else, he was just excited to start his homework. Luhan turned turned around to walk the other way. Hyemin watched Luhan do so but after watching Luhan take couple of steps Hyemin ran after him. “Luhan!” Hyemin turned Luhan around by gripping on his wrist, “Actually my friends are somewhere, they left without me because you took forever to pack your things” Hyemin laughed, “So I was wondering if you can come with me to get something to eat?” Hyemin asked Luhan.

Luhan is the type of guy that likes to stay at home and do homework,  going out all the time is new for him. However Hyemin is the type of girl who likes to go home late and somehow there is something within her wanting to hang out with Luhan. Having the same feeling as Hyemin, he cared for her to ditch his school work and occupy her out. They went to a near by ice cream pallor where everyone from Hyemin’s school come to hang out after school, everyone was there but Hyemin's group.

Everyone in the place became silent when Hyemin entered the place, she hasn’t stepped foot in the place in 2 years only because her group of friends think they are too cool for this place and so they never hang out here. Everyone looked at Hyemin as she entered in, whispers and mutters escaped their mouths saying things such as “Is that Hyemin?”, “What is Hyemin doing here?”, “Is Hyemin dating the new Chinese student?”   But Hyemin ignored all as Luhan followed her in. He was proud at her for standing with her head up high and ignoring the mutters like they were nothing.
 


Luhan was bothered by the people in the same pallor, it look as if they were scared of Hyemin and Luhan hated how people acted like this around Hyemin. He thought that Hyemin is no person to be feared off, she nothing but a sweet innocent girl but only he knew that. Only he and faith in the old Hyemin, he believe that under all these bad traits is the beautiful Hyemin and he cannot wait for the day where people will see this Hyemin. 

The two ate their ice cream in silence, the staring from others weren't helping but Hyemin didn't care. Luhan felt bad for his friend so he ate his ice cream as fast as he could so they can get out of the place straight away. Luhan finished way before Hyemin as Hyemin took her time eating her ice cream, "Why rush?" Hyemin asked Cooley, 

"but people.." 

"They aren't bothering me, if they are bothering you, you can go I'll enjoy this ice cream by myself" Hyemin faked a smiled and continued to eat her ice cream. Luhan adored Hyemin even more after this situation, he loved how she didn't care what people said about her or stared at her. 

"Why do people stare at you like their scared?" Luhan randomly asked Hyemin. He tried to chose his words carefully to avoid offending Hyemin, but surprisingly Hyemin just carelessly her ice cream and answered the question like it didn't bother her."I guess it's because of my group, they all are scared of my group and since I'm in it they all are scared of me to". Her group was popular but popular for the wrong reasons. They were known to be the crack heads that have no future, no fear and of course everyone is scare of them. Who would want to hang out with ruthless people?    Luhan looked at Hyemin with sad eyes, he felt bad for Hyemin to live in a world where everyone is scared of you. "But it's alright, they are all annoying anyway" Hyemin chuckled earning a bite of her ice cream. "Doesn't it bother you?" Luhan suddenly asked still worried for Hyemin's sake, he had a feeling that the feeling is neutral on the outside but deep down Hyemin was feeling hurt. "What people being scared of me? Not at all they have the right to be scared of me"    This disturbed Luhan very much, he didn't want people thinking Hyemin in that way. He wants to show everyone the Hyemin he loves, the cute innocent Hyemin. "Hyemin, What are you going to do about college?" Luhan suddenly asked again throwing another random question at her. Hyemin not looking at Luhan sighed before her ice cream again, "Don't know, don't care" Hyemin leaving all her attention on the ice cream. "But you need to get in college" Luhan demanded.

"Look Luhan I still don't know what I want to do, and you don't have any part of business in what I am doing next year. All I know is by next year I'm moving in with Hyoyeon and Yuri" Luhan sighed at Hyemin plan. He honestly thought it was stupid but those thoughts did now escape his mind in case Hyemin will get hurt. Luhan just nodded and smiled pretending to accept Hyemin's future choice but he knows he has to help her and a future choice is the first step.    The two walked out the ice cream pallor after they finished their Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter