Lulu

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

**Waring!!!!! There are some use of drug use**

  "Give me this I need it" Yuri passed over a cigarette for Hyemin, the two were hanging out at the place where the group hangs out, they sat with their backs on the wall and their knees to their chest. It was Hyemin's last day of suspension and she decided to hang out with Yuri who skipped school just to hang out with her. "So you and Lay are not friends anymore?" Yuri asked after Hyemin filled Yuri in a bit. "No he hates me" Hyemin answered smoking in her smoke. The smoke helped Hyemin a bit in relaxing but it did not help Hyemin forget the problem."But why would he hate you?" Yuri asked Hyemin.    "Because Yuri, I ed Sehun and him on the same night after Lay confessed to me" Hyemin answered making Yuri's eye widen in surprise. Her jaws dropped, "Hyemin!" Yuri slapped Hyemin's shoulder playfully. "I didn't know you had it in you" it was like Yuri portrayed Hyemin's distinguishing act as if he was doing something good, but it was understandable if she did. Yuri was just like Hyemin, at school she has a reputation for being the biggest of all the s, and so Yuri found this act that Hyemin did nothing compared to the things she has done. But Hyemin was still seen as a much evil person then Yuri as Hyemin already knew about Lays feelings but decided to sleep with his best friend moments after initiating to have with Lay. Yuri doesn't play around, she's not serious about these ual relationships she has with guys but she has never played with their feelings like Hyemin did. "You know people make mistakes, Lay's no saint either you should see the things he has done but it's much worse then what you have done"  Yuri explained but it didn't help Hyemin feel better, Hyemin didn't want to hear the bad things that lay has done. Yuri continued, "but you did wrong, you messed with friendship and love which is the two things Lay needs and only has in his life" Yuri explained after smoking her joint.    "I know, so how do I apologies to Lay? I don't know where he is anymore, Sehun said he hasn't seen him, he moved out of his house" Hyemin asked Yuri. "Time, give him time and then talk to him" Yuri advised. Hyemin  thought about, Yuri was right Lay needed time to hear Hyemin's explanation.         "What are you doing here?" Yuri asked snapping Hyemin out of her thoughts, Hyemin looks up to see a angry Yoona. 
"I need to talk to Hyemin" Yoona demanded, Hyemin knew exactly just Yoona was asking for her, she was nervous as to what she is about to say. Hyemin has been avoiding Yoona for almost a week now, as she's scared to be lectured by Yoona. Yoona sat down in front of Yuri and Hyemin, Yuri decided to stay but was not not active in the conversation, she was playing her phone while smoking her joint. "Where have you been? I've been trying to get to you for the past few days".    "I'm suspended" Hyemin tried to sound confident.

"I know that's why I've been trying to call you and I've been going over your house but a guy our age keeps answering. He claims that he lives with your family" Yoona vented.

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to avoid you, I know you know about the photo".

"Well Lay skipped school everyday to look for you, I talked to him awhile, I think he has finally talked to you by now. He's very disappointed in you and so am I, who is the guy in the photo?"    Hyemin wouldn't dare to say his name or his age, Yoona would freak out if she finds out who Hyemin lost her viginity with. "I know and it was honestly a mistake" Hyemin said honestly, it was a mistake in Hyemin regrets. One mistake and she lost her ity, if she was still a virgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter