Hospital Visits

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21
 

Luhan feeling in the moment leaned into Hyemin, she could feel the hotness inbetween the. "Hyemin, Hyemin" someone called out and she realize that it was a fantasy. It was luhan who calljng out to hyemin bring her back to eath. Why would she fantasy Luhan kissing her. But anyway Hyemin was great full enought to be given a necklace from Luhan.

 

 

“Why are you taking me here?” Hyemin asked Luhan as they got off where he found herself in front of a hospital. Luhan didn’t say anything making Hyemin worry, “Are you hurt Luhan?” Hyemin inspect every part of Luhan’s body. Luhan just chuckled, “No no, I just want to take you to the place where I’ve been going every Tuesday evening after school” Luhan explained pointing to the top floor of the hospital.  


“You go out on Tuesday afternoons?” Hyemin looked at Luhan as if she’s dose not believing him. Hyemin never really notice this as she would always come home late, after school she would hang out with her friends until late at night. By the time she is home Luhan is probably about to get ready for bed or is already sleeping.

Luhan nodded and took Hyemin into the hospital by her hand. They entered the beautiful reception area of the hospital where Hyemin found it weird when they approach the beautiful young woman. The woman’s face lightens up when she saw Luhan enter the hospital. Hyemin felt a sense of emptiness when Luhan let goes of her hand to fill out the visitors form. “Nice to see you again Luhan!” one of the workers at the reception beamed with flirtatious eyes. Luhan responded to the woman by looking up from the clip bored and gave the receptionist a flashing smile. The lady couldn’t help but to sigh in relief not hiding her affection.
 
Hyemin just gave her infamous glare at the woman for flirting with her friend. “Hyemin I filled out the form for both of us, you just have to sign here” Luhan explained pointing out where she had to sign. The woman behind the desk expression fell when Luhan interacted with Hyemin. “Oh so you’re not alone?” the lady asked raising an eyebrow looking at the girl from head to toe. Hyemin gritted her teeth together, with another y act from this crazy woman and Hyemin will attack her. She is not afraid to jump over the desk and suffocate her to death. Besides Hyoyeon has taught her well when it comes to fighting but Hyemin has never been in a fight to fight combat but is willing to try it with this receptionist.

In her head Hyemin has killed the lady 500 times, something about the lady pissed Hyemin off. From eyeing Luhan like he was some celebrity. Hyemin didn’t get it she was fan girling over a minor when she’s probably has a family at home. “Come on Hyemin just sign” Luhan pointed snapping Hyemin out of her thoughts. “Is she you’re younger sister?” The woman asked innocently pointing to Hyemin who was signing the form. Hyemin had enough of this woman, she didn’t even know who she was and she didn’t care if she was older than her. Hyemin just wanted to kick this sarcastic expression off chicks face. Luhan chuckled, “She looks cute doesn’t she?” Luhan showed off Hyemin to the receptionist. Off course the smile on the receptionist was gone, she just answered with a cold “yes’” and looked away. This gain a smile on Hyemin’s face, she was victorious by Luhan’s compliment.

“Well she has cute features that make her look like a kid but actually she probably is the longest and closet friend I have” Luhan explained putting the visitor passes on his shirt and then applying Hyemin’s on hers. Hyemin didn’t even ask for help, Luhan took the initiative to just help her put the badge on her. Hyemin tilt her head to the receptionist who was trying to avoid watching the skin ship between the two making her feel even more victorious with the reception.

"Come on" Luhan took Hyemin by her wrist and took her to the elevator before bowing a farewell goodbye at the receptionist. Hyemin hated the snotty receptionist and Luhan to for letting the receptionist flirt with him like that. What is this emotion is she feeling? Is she jealous because a woman is flirting with Luhan? Why does she feel like this? Is she starting to feel for Luhan in this way? No, no she can't, she can't fall for the boy she's known since she was a baby. "Are you alright, you seem tense" Luhan give another warm smile at Hyemin as they entered the elevator. Luhan’s smile isn’t helping Hyemin, his smile kept making her melt on the spot.

Hyemin decided to ignore this feeling. She decided to change the topic. "So what are we doing here in a hospital?" Hyemin asked while still aware of Luhan holding on to her own wrist.

"Since you enjoy the library I’ll show you another place that I love to hang out at" Luhan explained.

"The hospital?”

"Yeah, I like it here" Hyemin looked at Luhan like he was some kind of freak.

 "Why? It’s freaky here, do you know how many hospitals are hunted”

"Well after high school I want to get into med school. I want to be a doctor and spending more time in a hospital or my future specialty makes me more determined and inspired to become one" Luhan explained as they both reached the 20th floor, the highest floor of the building. "So you walk around the hospital?" Hyemin asked. Luhan just chuckled as other doctors, nurses and patients greeted Luhan like he comes here daily. It was starting to confuse Hyemin, what is exactly going on? "No I volunteer here every Tuesday after noon, I talk to patients you know to give them hope" Luhan explained to Hyemin but Hyemin was still not getting it. "But why?"

"We'll someone has to do it" Luhan said softly making Hyemin smile. Luhan was really an angle sent from God. It amazed Hyemin how he loved to help people, even when he gets nothing in return. It gave Hyemin more of a reason to love him even more. "I called you today because I wanted you to meet someone" Luhan explained as he continued to be greeted. "Why?"

"I has something to do with your health, I can’t stop you from doing what you do but I know someone that can” Luhan chuckled as they finally reached in front of a dorm. Luhan carefully opened the door to find an open lobby full of sick people on gurneys. They all cheered when Luhan arrived. Hyemin has once been to the hospital before to get her appendices out a year ago. When she was a patient she was the only one in her room and she was located in a ward with people her age. But here it was different, the ward was a mix of age groups, sickness and there were about eight patients siting in their beds. It then occurred to Hyemin that she stayed in a private hospital and here she was in a public hospital where they don’t treat their patients as well as they do in private hospitals.

They were all sick but still seemed especially joyful upon seeing Luhan. "I thought you weren't going to come Luhan!" One girl from the left asked, she looked very sick as she has a breather sitting under her nose. "Why wouldn't have I come? I always come on Tuesdays. But this time I forgot to bring food I was in a hurry to bring Hyemin here" Luhan approach the girl. He then decided to have a private conversation with her talking about her wellbeing. Hyemin knew not to disturb as Luhan lowered his voice indicating he was talking about something serious with the middle age woman.

"Are you Luhan oppa's girlfriend?" a little girl called out to Hyemin who turned to the other direction to see who asked her. She smiled from where she is standing, "No, he's my friend, he just dragged me here" Hyemin explained. "Told ya!" another girl who looked like in her pre-teens on the next bed spoke up. Hyemin approached the two as she didn't want to stand in the middle of the ward with all eyes in her by the patients.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter