100th Day Celebration

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night before Hyemin and Luhan’s 100th anniversary date they both couldn’t see each other because of the piles of school work they had to do. Its times like this when Hyemin wishes she dosen’t have to do piles of home work and research for her upcoming exam. Hyemin was stuck on a question before she got a call on her phone, she flinch of the sound of her phone vibrating on her study desk. It was Luhan, she answered happily, “I thought you said no talking to each other until we finish our exam tomorrow.” 

 

Luhan chuckled knowing he tried staying away from his girlfriend but just couldn’t. “I wanted to see you before our exam,” Hyemin laughed as she went into her bathroom to get something. 

 

“As much as I want to see you as well, it’s midnight I doubt your parents would let you travel all the way to my house,” Hyemin laughed as she made it back to her bedroom and there her boyfriend was standing there. “To late,” 

 

It took a second for Hyemin to realize that her boyfriend is standing a few meters away from him. “How?” Hyemin hanged up the phone and went to him for a hug.

“My parents don’t have to know,” Luhan’s strong arms hugged his girlfriends back. Hyemin absolutely loves having her boyfriend around, giving the affection, giving her the love she knows she dosen’t deserve. However, Luhan fed her on a pedestal. A past like Hyemin has, is someone who dosen’t deserve love like Luhan but no one will never understand the love he has with this girl that she deserves to be loved the way he loves her. 

 

“My parent’s don’t have to know as well,” Hyemin let go of the hug. “They still find it weird the fact that I’m dating their friend’s son,” Luhan chuckled at his girlfriends comment. Luhan sat back down on the Hyemin’s bed behind him and dragged Hyemin with him. “Seems funny,” Luhan commented before giving her a passionate kiss. 

 

“Why are you here?” Hyemin asked sitting on her boyfriends lap. 

 

“I want to celebrate our 100th day together,” But it was a crucial exam they had to complete, one of the last ones before they finish high school and get their finish grade. There was no time meeting boyfriends, to play around. If you want to do well and get into a college, you need to do well starting form this exam and until the last. “I want to spend it from the start to the end,” Hannah’s phone in her pocket vibrated as she took it out. It was an alarm for exactly 12pm. 

 

The alarm was meant to wake her up just in case she fell asleep. It was to greet Luhan on their 100th day. “Happy 100th day,” Hyemin whispered with their foreheads touching. 

 

“Happy 100th day,” Luhan smiled back. It was Hyemin who broke the trance 

 

 

“Ah that reminds me, I got you something,” Hyemin left he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter