Yuri

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mum,” 16 year old Yuri walked into her steps sisters room where her mother is, trying to comfort her child. The 16 month old baby started to cry upon hearing the slightest noise that Yuri was making. Yuri’s mother groan in annoyance. “Mum-“ before Yuri could continue her mother roared at her.“The baby is crying again! God Yuri why do you have to do this? You’re so stupid!” Her mother placed the crying baby down and pushed Yuri out of the baby nursery. For hours she has been trying to put her baby to sleep and when she did, Yuri had to ruin it by making noises. Putting a baby to sleep is the hardest job for a mother. 

This wasn’t the first time Yuri has felt under appreciated. Maybe Yuri’s whole life she feels as if she is hated by her mother. She’s only living under the same roof as her because she’s still under age and by law she has to live with her.

At a young age of 16, Yuri’s mother got pregnant with a married man she was having an affair with. Yuri’s mother fell pregnant and with Yuri’s dad refused to do with anything with her or her mother. By 17, Yuri’s mother got kicked out of home and began being supported by organisations until Yuri’s mother had Yuri and found a new husband. Regardless of Yuri by her side, Yuri’s mother got married to a wealthy man, to represent her sucess over the years, Yuri's mother thought it was the right time to start a new family. 

Yuri’s mother has been through hell and back, raising Yuri on her own. She lost her family, her education, friends and a chance to live a teenage life because she had Yuri. Her whole life she blamed her misfortunes because this wouldn’t have happened if she didn’t have Yuri. Never has Yuri felt loved by her mother, but it is something she has grown used to. Now that her baby step sister is born, all her mother’s attention is on her.

Together with her young mum, Yuri lives in a wealthy house with her step dad who is fairly nice to her and her new baby sister. Not knowing who her dad is, Yuri has treated her step father like her own. Surprisingly he treats her better than her own biological mother.

With the unfair treatment that goes around the house, Yuri’s mother never cared for her daughter. Sending her to an unprivileged school, making her hang out with rowdy kids from broken families just like hers. There, the beginning of Hyoyeon and Yuri’s friendship. Hyoyeon came from a broken family too, with no father and her mother working out late. Yuri and Hyoyeon would always walk around the city of Seoul at the late hours of weeknights and Yuri would always go home a couple of hours before her mother wakes up for work. Even though her mum is aware of Yuri’s doings she didn’t care about the wellbeing of her daughter. Heck she doesn't care if she would come back.

With no love at home Yuri started treating Hyoyeon her family, as Hyoyeon may be mean but she delivers Yuri a satisfaction of someone being there for her. Later on, Kai, Sehun and then Lay joined their perky group. Together they were invincible causing mischief at young ages but together they were like a family that all the members in thr group needed. 

It was something Yuri always wanted, a family, support and love. It's sad that no one at home cares for her and it also is sad how Yuri had to find the meaning of a family through friends. She never has been classified as a bad girl, but thinking that she has to illegal things to remain friends with her group she was willing to do so, because never will Yuri want to feel alone again.

The more illegal things she did, the more confident she became and suddenly she gained a reputation at school for being a badass. Yuri loved the attention she was gaining, not only from girls but guys to in a more porductive way. It wasn’t until she turned 16 when she lost her innocence. (Just like her mothers age.)

---

“Sehun, you need to come with me,” Yuri asked Sehun during class.

“Where?” Sehun whispered back.

“To the drug store,”

After school the two friends went to the nearest drug store and brought the item Yuri wanted to purchase. They both went back home to Sehun’s house where Yuri used the thing she bought.

Outside the bathroom door Sehun waited for Yuri. The atmosphere was tense, as this was a serious situation Yuri was under. “Why did you take me?” Sehun asked Yuri from the outside. He was confused as to why she chose him to come with her to the drug store instead of her best friend Hyoyeon. “Because, you’re more comforting. Hyoyeon would come but she wouldn’t care. You would come and you would care,” in fact Yuri’s theory was right. Sehun cared for Yuri like was his sister. He understood the girl’s living environment and knows that she is under appreciated. Someone needed to love Yuri, and he knew that it was his job to. As for Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon only saw Yuri as a slave, or her right hand. She considered her as a best friend, but Hyoyeon does not actually know how to care for a best friend. Something Yuri wish she could take from Sehun. Again, Yuri is use to this treatment of Hyoyoen.

“What did it say?” Sehun asked as Yuri finally came out of Sehun’s bathroom. Yuri held her stomach, shaking her head in disappear.

---

So when Yuri was kicked ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter