Don't Want To Go Back To Jail

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

 

"Since actual drugs could not be seen at the time of place, there were endless amount of search dogs and search team that looked for these drugs. I have come to the conclusion that these kids that stand before me are not guilty. We can't assume assumptions to them consuming drugs as its illegal, if there were no drugs seen on the premises then there are none, case dismiss" The judge sitting in front of the courtroom hit the gavel on the block meaning the end of the case.

The gang was sitting in the very from row as they were the ones who entitled to cause the crime. The small audience behind them rose from their seats; mostly they were parents of the gang. If found guilty the group would have suffered a couple more days in jail and a fine but luckily drugs could not be found in the premises. Meaning they are seen as innocent. Everyone knew they were smoking in that alley but no drugs could be seen, as the saying goes by “innocent until proven guilty”. They were still innocent because there was no exact evidence to prove they are guilty.

"Where did you put the weed?" Hyoyeon whispered to Kai who was sitting in the court room waiting to be escorted out. “I honestly don’t have it, I gave it to Lay as soon as I saw the cops flashing their touches” Kai defended themselves making everyone look at Lay who just smirked in return.

“I threw it on the roof, far into the roof” Lay answered, it was possible for the dogs to not smell that but it would be impossible to actually get to it. Lay was a man of sports, he has the ability to throw far and under this situation he did use his quick thinking and sporting ability. He threw the bag of weed as high as he could into the roof next to the alley. It wasn’t for Lay that the gang would be going to jail today.

After signing papers Hyemin and Yoona were set to go, they both stepped out of the front entry of juvenile hall with Yoona. Both of the girls had their parents waiting for them, all dressed formally for the court hearing. Being in jail did not feel good, Hyemin spent 3 days and 2 nights in a conpacted space and it already drove her crazy. Imagine if she had to stay a little longer because Lay didn't hide the drugs? Hyemin would have mentally gone insane. But being with Yoona, Hyemin got to know Yoona more and their friendship grew in that short time. The question if this type of relationship outside those confined walls will continue?

Deep down Hyemin wishes her friendship with Yoona will continue on outside their cell, Hyemin never had a girl best friend and it was great feeling to be friends with the same gender. "Don't be afraid of your parents" Yoona whispered to Hyemin as Hyemin nodded in response.

"I won't! fighting!" Hyemin whispered back and went to her parent who gave her a blankly stare. Yoona too walked to her parents who looked cross, they didn’t say anything to her as they entered their car. Hyemin watched Yoona get into her expensive Mercedes car and watch it drive off.

The car ride home was silent as Hyemin sat in the car seat and watched her view through her window. Even though she was only gone for 3 days she stared out her window like she was gone for years. It felt forever for Hyemin sitting in that cell. In the back of her mind Luhan’s face appears making her excited to come home. She was worried at the same time wondering if Luhan is disappointed, heck that he actually would be, who wouldn't be disappointed when some goes to Jail.

 

The nervous wait was over and Hyemin entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter