Regected

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona walked through the cafeteria carrying lunch her mother made her. It certainly is new that her parents are slowly buying a way into her heart again. For the first time in many years, her home feels like a home, and her family feels like a loving family. Yoona walked past the table she once sat at, the table of future losers, Hyoyeon’s table.

Hyoyeon wasn’t there, only Kai, Sehun and Yuri was. They were eating their lunch while talking. Both boys were except for Yuri. Yuri had her eyes stern on something that occupied her thoughts, Yoona stopped and followed her eyes to find that she is staring at her. 

Yuri was someone Yoona felt bad for. Yuri had potential to succeed in life, but because of her family background and the people she hangs out with, Yuri cannot succeed. Instead her lifestyle and her surroundings will be the ones that will bring her down. Yoona did spear guilt for the girl, because no one else would. She feels as if she’s the only one who could see so much in Yuri, it’s such a waste that no one could see it. 

Yoona smiled at her old friend, she didn’t hold a grudge on her, she simply used her as a remembrance of what she almost came to be. Yuri didn’t smile, but continued to look at her with eyes of sadness, something Yoona felt with a single glance. Yoona continued to walk away from intrigue Yuri, and sat down with her friends at the table. The tables are not far from each other, it was close enough for Yoona to look at Yuri who was staring back. This time her eyes were filled with envy. 

—-

“I’m going to get more food,” Hyemin stood up as Yoona did too. The staring match she had with Yuri is still going on. It didn’t bother her, but it did make her wonder why Yuri would be staring at her. “I’ll come,” Yoona beamed and followed Hyemin to her locker. Yoona didn’t need anything, but needed to talk to her friend for some advice. First things first, she needed to know what is bothering her best friend. Hyemin today has displayed nothing but negativity, she has hardly spoken, hasn’t looked a Luhan and whenever he comes she leaves. It was only at lunch when she stayed when Luhan came to the table with his lunch, but she only stayed for a few minutes before leaving.

There was obviously something wrong, possibly a fight? or misunderstanding? It was weird to see the two not speak to each other. It has been a week since they confessed their love to each other and already they are fighting like this. “Hey is something going on between you and Luhan?” Yoona asked as they exit out of the cafeteria together. All Hyemin did was sigh,

“Is it obvious?” Yoona chuckled at Hyemin, obvious? It’s not only so obvious, but it has also brought down the happy atmosphere the group has. 

Hyemin squealed in annoyance when Yoona nodded, “We fought,” Hyemin continued explaning. “His house has finished renovating, he packed his things last night and this afternoon he’s moving house. We fought because the whole thing is annoying that he started to get on my nerves. I don’t know why we fought but last night I yelled at him for being.. him.” Yoona clearly understood, Luhan and Hyemin have been living in the same room for months now, and to be separated would . Hyemin is the kind of person where one thing can cause her to have a bad day, she obviously took out her anger on her boyfriend and now they are like this. 

“Come on, it’s not like he’s moving countries,” Yoona laughed making Hyemin slightly nod her head agreeing. Worse case scenario Luhan has to move back to his home country, luckily he is only being moved a couple of subway stations away from her. “Yeah, I’ll get over it. Give me time,” Hyemin smiled as she reached for her locker to get extra food. “Hyemin, I need to ask for advice for something,” Hyemin stopped when she saw a rather serious look in her face. 

“What is it?” 

“Yuri,” Hyemin is a very smart girl, who gives out great advice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter