Hyoyeon's Manipulation

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan waited outside of Hyemin’s classroom. He was afraid he was already late from picking girlfriend up for another date after school. After school seems to be the only time they can hang out, due to school and them living in different neighborhoods. Hyemin’s classmates have already gone except for Hyemin who was talking to a tall guy with blond hair. 

 

Luhan surely wanted to rush into the scene and see what is going on. Instead he decided to stay at the door and listen to the conversation between the male and female before taking any action. However, Luhan couldn’t hear anything, next minute they both stood up from their desk and gave each other a hug before leaving the classroom at the same time. Luhan quickly duck his head out of the way to pretend that he wasn’t listening. 

 

It was Oh Sehun that was inside the classroom with Hyemin. Sehun did jump a bit seeing Luhan standing next to the door, as Hyemin who was walking behind Sehun manage to bump into the tall boy. “What-“ Luhan was interrupted by Sehun who spoke up first.

“Hi Luhan, thanks Hyemin and I’ll see you tomorrow,” Sehun smiled which was uncomfortable for Luhan to see as he has never seen him smile, he always has this poker face on that  admittedly scares him. It helps him wonder how Hyemin could sleep with that and not him. “Anytime Sehun, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Hyemin smiled at the boy who smiled back before leaving the couple. When he was officially gone, Hyemin took a deep breath knowing what is coming for her. 

 

“What was that about, and why were you in a classroom by yourself with him?” Luhan asked so angrily. She doesn’t know why how her  boyfriend acts so annoying clingy and jealous, but at the same time she loves the attention from him. “Why are you always so jealous?” Hyemin laughed at her boyfriend’s cuteness. “I just don’t enjoy seeing you with another guy,” 

 

“I swear Yoona doesn’t have to get through this with Lay,” Hyemin sighed, “Anyways lets go? I’ll tell you why Sehun talked to me and what he told me. Stay for dinner tonight?” Hyemin held onto her boyfriends hand planing the night for the two. Sometimes she wonders who wears the pants in the relationship. How is Luhan the jealous boyfriend, while Hyemin is the decision maker in the group. Did they switch genders suddenly? 

 

 

“So Sehun and Yuri wants to join our group, what about Hyoyeon?” Hyemin shrugged as she sat on her bed crossing her legs. Luhan followed dropping his bad beside the bed’s frame and laid his head on Hyemin’s crossed legs. “Can I ask you something?” Luhan asked now playing with his girlfriends hands. Luhan is the kind of boy who likes to hold and touch his girlfriend. It was weird but it took Luhan awhile to start skin ship with Hyemin for some unknown reason, but in the end Hyemin got use to her boyfriend’s ways.

“What is it?” Hyemin asked sounding worried. Usually a conversation starting like this isn’t a great sign. “You only told me Lay’s, Yoona’s and Yuri’s family background but you never told me about Sehun.” 

 

“I don’t know much of it though. All I know is that out of all of us, he comes from a more privilege family. Not in wealth but he has something that we all didn’t have, a complete family where everyone loves each other. A real family,” Luhan watched his girlfriend from above as she continued to speak. “His mother is a wonderful woman who works as a nurse, while his father is never to be seen as he always is working. The man works three jobs with only 3 hour sleep a day. That’s why Sehun sells drugs to help his parents, he also does mess up things thinking its a great distraction at home.” 

 

“I still don’t get it, how can Sehun be so messed up if his family is just as fine?” Luhan asked still not understanding it.  Hyemin sighed expecting this from Luhan, or anyone that isn't close enough to him to see his great personality. “It’s because you’re not close with Sehun, Sehun is a great guy, he’s always there for his friends especially Yuri. He’s there for her because no one else is there for the poor girl. He’s a great guy for accepting Lay into his home, for me letting sleep in his house for free whenever my parents and I fought, for taking the blame every crazy thing Yoona did at school. He is a loyal friend and it got his good genes from his family who is working hard to support Sehun’s grandparents who are living in the countryside. If it wasn’t for the money the Oh’s make, the elders would be dead by now. How can they get jobs when they hardly can walk, how can they get money for medication when they can’t even get a job, the Oh’s love their relatives and are willing to suffer just for them. You need to know Sehun to understand that his aura is just a disguise for a saint living in his body.”


“He sounds like a great person,” Luhan w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter