My Black Pearl

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20
 

“Luhan I said I’m sorry!” Hyemin argued following Luhan to school but Luhan just ignore her and continued to walk.  “Please Luhan, it was a mistake! You can’t expect me to stop being who I am and stop hanging out with my friends just like that” Hyemin complained. Luhan had enough of it, he turned around to face Hyemin. “You don’t get it don’t you?” Luhan mused; Hyemin has never seen him like this before. It was an expression on his face Hyemin could not identify. “What did I do?” Hyemin wined cutely.
 

Flashback
 “Why did you do this to yourself” Luhan asked tucking Hyemin into bed. It was the night before when Hyemin went to a club with her friends and got very drunk. It was Luhan who took her to bed.  He brushed the hair of Hyemin’s face. “I thought you were going to change” Luhan whispered sitting next to her on bed. “I’m unwanted…. Nobody loves me” Hyemin wimp in her sleep, a tear manage to escape her eyes. Luhan stared at Hyemin for a while not believing that she just said that. “Why would you say that? Hyemin, you have me…. I love you” Luhan whispered before giving her a kiss on her forehead and returning to his mattress.

“Nothing” Luhan sad coldly and turning his back and started to walk away. Hyemin was dumb found, she didn’t exactly know what she did wrong but she knew it has something to with last night. “Did I do something wrong last night?” Hyemin asked herself. “Or is he just mad that I drank?”

 




“So he’s mad about last night?” Yoona asked as Hyemin placed her books in her locker, she told Yoona everything and how she was feeling about it. Hyemin nodded in response making Yoona trying hard to not laugh. “What!” Hyemin cried the fact her friend is mocking her.

“Is just, you say you don’t like him but you are freaking out about Luhan ignoring you. If you didn't like him then you wouldn't be freaking out” Yoona raised a brow. “No no, you’re sick! I don’t have that kind of feelings for Luhan. Luhan is my friend and that’s why I’m freaking out because I don’t want to hurt my friend. Same thing goes for you or Lay” Hyemin explained shutting her locker door and walked off with Yoona to their usual sitting spot. To their surprise everyone in the group was already sitting at the table.

“Wow what is this? You guys are at school?” Yoona joked as the two sat at the group's table. Hyemin was there but her brain wasn’t. She was staring into space, thinking what she really did to make Luhan to hate her. “Hyemin!” Hyoyeon waved her hand in front of Hyemin.

“What?” Hyemin snapped out of her thoughts.

“I asked if you’re alright” Hyoyeon gave a small push in Hyemin’s way. Hyemin didn’t give much of a response, she just smiled showing that she is alright. “Okay then” Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders and continued with her story with the group. Everyone in the group was listening to Hyoyeon but Lay who was staring at Hyemin knowing something is up with his friend.

During class Hyemin would throw notes towards Luhan but he would just ignore it, Hyemin did everything she could to get his attention but Luhan pretended she wasn't even there. The more Luhan would ignore Hyemin, the more frustrated Hyemin became. Even when moving from class to class Hyemin followed Luhan around, during lunch times too. Luckily for Luhan in the last two periods his classes were by the entry of the school while Hyemin’s were at the other side of the campus. Hyemin was so determine to talk to Luhan that she even cut class and waited by the first floor of the building where Luhan was in. Even after ten minutes after school finished Hyemin was still waiting for Luhan downstairs. He was nowhere to be seen even after the last person left the building.

“D.O!! D.O!!” Hyemin rushed to the small guy who was the last student to exit out of class. Hyemin knew D.O is Luhan’s closest friend at school. It’s been a month and Luhan has actually made a lot of friends especially because he is in the soccer team. Many girls have been noticing him as a little hottie but of course Luhan has been showing no interest. “D.O where is Luhan?” Hyemin asked shaking the poor boy who was scared. Hyemin hardly interacts with anyone other than her group so to talk and touch someone else is different for here. D.O always thinks of Hyemin just like the rest of her group, even though Luhan has been convincing him that she is different, D.O was still scared to be touched by Hyemin. His eyes were as big as the moon, D.O couldn’t hide how scared he was of Hyemin as Hyemin continued to get into his face.

“I.. I don’t know” D.O stuttered. Hyemin notice that D.O was closed to peeing his pants so she lets go of the grip she had on D.O’s shoulders. “Where did he go, you have all his classes with him so you should know” Hyemin tried to hide her frustration for D.O’s sake.

“I honestly don’t know, he went to the bathroom and when the teacher wasn’t looking he took his stuff with him and never came back. If you have been standing here the whole time he might have taken the other exit” D.O explained.

“Oh, he left..” Hyemin sighed. “Thanks for the info D.O”. Hyemin left D.O finally at rest and decided to take it up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter