Anti Hyemin

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Bad grades, rude attitude, now your father and I have to pick you up from a police station! What has gotten to you Hyemin!?" Hyemin's mother screamed in the car on their way home. Hyemin's faher just kept silent as Hyemin's mother was the one who wouldn't shut up on lecturing the poor girl. Hyemin was sick of listening to her mothers annoyingly high pitched voice lecturing her, to ignore her mother Hyemin placed her earphones in and blasted her music to a high. 

Her mother kept yelling at her from the front seat, she kept turning her head to talk to Hyemin but Hyemin ignoring her stared out the window trying to annoy her mother. Hyemin just looked at her mother who she couldn't see, all she could hear was the pure eargasmic music coming from her head phones. Hyemin just stared at her mother who was taking to her, her lips were moving so fast, it was like watching a silent movie. Hyemin couldn't hear her mother and continued to rudely look out the window. 

As soon as the car pulled up at Hyemins drive way Hyemin it off her car straight away an headed inside before her mother catches up to her. Hyemin stopped walking when she saw something at the corner of her eye. It was her mothers guest she has been talking about for the last week. Hyemin didn't anything to them, she just gave them a stare and headed up stairs.

Hyemin continued to play music on her ipod as she attempted to do her homework that was set today. Regardless of the person Hyemin is trying to make people believe she is, Hyemin still dose her homework. But it was different from the past, before she would actively would do it with passion and ambition but now she dreds through it, only doing it with the perspective that the more homework she can do, the more it will give her a higher chance to get into university which is a ticket out of her house. Hyemin's parents made a deal with Hyemin that if Hyemin gets into university she is allowed to move out, and so now Hyemin is trying her best to get into university. Hyemin plans to move out and rent a house with Hyoyeon, Kai and Yuri after high school. 

After an hour of doing homework, Hyemin recieves a call. She dives on her bed where her phone is and answers the call, it was a Hyoyeon. "Hey what are you doing?" Hyoyeon asked Hyemin. Hyemin couldn't say she was doing homework if not Hyoyeon would forever think she is still the same old nerd she was before she joined the group.  Hyemin lied, "arhh just watching TV, you know nothing new" Hyemin pretended to sigh. 

"Oh good you're not doing anything important, Kai and I are bored, will pick you up in 10 minutes" Hyoyeon explained hanging up giving Hyemin no chance to even agree to come or not. Of course she had to go, it was Hyoyeon inviting her, Hyoyeon dosen't really invite people to come with her, to be invited to her you must be cool. Hyemin smiled to herself the fact that she is invited by Hyoyeon to go out. Hyemin knew that her parents wouldn't let her out especially on a school night, but she didn't care. 

Hyemin grabs a coat from her closet and goes downstairs, to put her shoes on. There was loud laughter from the lounge room from her parent and guest she dosen't even know. Hyemin ignored them, as much as she didn't want to go past the lounge room she had no way of leaving the house, as walking past the lounge room was the only way in and out of the house. "Hyemin, where are you going?" Hyemin's mother stopped her. 

Hyemin cursed to herself not forgetting her earphone, if she had her earphones in and pretended that she couldn't hear being called she would have left the house successfully. Hyemin didn't say anything but pulled a face to her mother, it was more like a y glare surprising her parent's guest, they all remained quiet. "Where are you going at this hour?" Hyemin's mother asked Hyemin again. 

"Out" Hyemin answered. Her face was expressionless making her parents guess confused at the girl they last saw was a happy cheerful girl and now she is giving her mother a rude glare. "No no you're not, you're grounded remember?" Hyemin's mother snapped making Hyemin break her intense stare and snap back at her, "Since when?!" Hyemin raised her voice. Her mother was giving her "don't embarrass us look" as her guest was in front of her experiencing this awkward brawl. 

"In the car Hyemin" Hyemin's mother answered making Hyemin curse under her breath but everyone manage to hear. Everyone was shocked especially the teenage boy, he seemed so shocked out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter