Blamed

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31

“Hey” Yoona called out to the blond haired chick at the end of the school hall way. “HEY!” Yoona called out again but this time she has added an angrier tone to her voice when seeing that she is being purposely ignored. “YA! I was talking to you” Yoona finally reached the girl she is intending to speak harshly to. She pulled a classic k-drama move by turning the blond chick around by her arm to get her attention.

“Hey don’t ignore me Hyoyeon, you knew I was talking to you”

Along with Hyoyeon Lay was walking by Hyoyeon’s side turned around too when Hyoyeon was forcefully turned around. He found a very angry Yoona. He could the fire in her eyes that predicated her current mood. Hyoyeon who was just dragged by Yoona to turn around just gave a soft cheeky smirk. It was as if she was mocking the girl who was once her friend which suppress Yoona’s anger even more. “Oh Yoona” Hyoyeon said with a sarcastic delight. “Next time if you’re trying to call me say my name not 'hey' because I wouldn’t know if you are referring to me or another person” Hyoyeon continued to speak as if Yoona was a child.

Lay who was standing between the two could feel the situation rise with tension. Behind Hyoyeon’s sarcastic ways was an undelivered message she was sending. It was there where he knew Hyoyeon did something to anger Yoona. Hyoyeon was challenging Yoona at how far she could possibly go, but knowing the evil leader for years, Yoona knows how to play the game very well. She bit her tongue to stop her anger overriding her body to show Hyoyeon that she’s not falling for her trap.

“I know what you did last Friday night” Yoona finally spoke out the purpose upon calling Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon’s eyebrows rose with the sudden blame against her.

“What did I do?” Hyoyeon asked as if she was confused about the situation.

“Ya! I know you started the party at Luhan and Hyemin’s house” Yoona raised her voice making Lay flinch and the other students in the hall way to start surrounding the girls. A smile escaped Hyoyeon’s lips, she suddenly chuckled like an innocent girl. Hyoyeon put her hands to her heart and smiled, “What, I didn’t do that”.

Yoona just rolled her eyes at the girl who is lying to her face. “I know it’s you!” She accused again and took a phone out of her pocket. “This!” Yoona fiddle her phone to show Hyoyeon something. “This number, it’s your right?” Yoona confronted Hyoyeon a phone number on Yoona’s phone screen.

“Yeah it is, that doesn’t prove anything” Hyoyeon lost the sarcasm and became straight front about the situation. She knew Yoona couldn't prove such thing, as they say innocent until proven guilty. “Well I spent the whole of last night tracking down who started this party. I went to almost everyone who was at the party that night and asked them who invited them. The invitation was passed through text message and was forward several times but finally I got to the bottom of the long chain. It’s ironic how your number was at the end of that list” Yoona started to use that sarcastic manner towards Hyoyeon. She leaned closer to the girl dictating over her as she has caught Hyoyeon red handed. Hyoyeon remain silence as a response.

“So why did you do it? Is it because you are trying to scare us? Or is it because you hate the fact that Hyemin and I are becoming our individual self? And you hate how we aren’t under your wing so by scaring us you think that will be scared of you and you can regain your thrown again. But guess what Hyoyeon, you are not the badass anymore no one is. If Hyemin and I can overcome you then I’m sure anyone in this school can and that’s what you’re afraid off, isn’t it?” Yoona hit the bull’s eyes. Yes Hyoyeon accused Luhan for stealing Hyemin and Yoona from her but the truth is she is afraid of the two girls and Luhan is just one phony excuse because Hyoyeon cannot accept the girls taking over her.

There was silence between the two and the students surrounding them, but Yoona wasn’t finish with her speech. “Hyoyeon you’re not a bad , because under all that evil is fear. You’re just a scared little girl that lives off other people’s outlooks off you. It may look good now but in ten years’ how will you survive in this world? Honey selling drugs won’t get you anywhere”

*slap*

Everyone experiencing the fight between the two that were once friends just saw an unexpected slap pulled by Hyoyeon towards Yoona's cheek. With two hands Yoona quickly covered the cheek she was slapped on as her long hair hid her features. Everyone was silence, everyone was far in shock to make any movement. It was Lay who was the first to respond, he quickly reached out to Yoona and held onto his friend.

“Come on I’ll take you out of here” Lay whispered into Yoona’s ear. Yoona quickly took the hair covering her face away to look at Hyoyeon. “Everyone knows you aren’t as bad as everyone thought you were to be, Hyoyeon you’re nothing” Yoona whispered before Lay dragged her out of the scene.

Now all eyes were on Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon was tempted and now her blood has risen to the point where it’s not safe to access. It was back to the drawing board. She n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter