New Friends

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34

A pair of hands covered Hyemin’s eyes. She was in the middle of a conversation with D.O at their normal lunch table. “Guess who?” An unfamiliar voice tapped into Hyemin’s ear. It was obvious that this certain person was faking an accent. Hyemin didn’t say a word she just touched the veiny hands and let it fall from her eyes. Her sight was back, the first thing she did was turn around to see who was playing a joke on her. “Luhan!” Hyemin hot the playful boy who whined once before taking his seat in-between D.O and Hyemin. 

“Really Luhan? We were in a middle of a conversation..” D.O whined but stopped when Luhan shot him an intense glare. “Geez, only because you are in love with her.” And there D.O received another glare from the innocent face. “What, it is the truth!” D.O whispered so Hyemin couldn’t hear.

“Still, she’s sitting just there, she might hear!” Luhan seized annoyed at D.O the loud mouth. The two reflected back to Hyemin who was just eating her food happily looking at the window revealing the spring weather. Luhan was relieved that Hyemin didn’t hear a thing as she’s too distracted. But little did he know that Hyemin heard every word that came out of the two idiot’s mouth. In response, she couldn’t help but smile to herself.

Since Luhan confessed that he started the party more than a week ago, Luhan has been inaccessible. He has been forced to stay in his room and is not permitted to leave. This was pretty much his punishment and to clean the rest of the house and pay for the damages which heavily costed.  Today is probably the first time Hyemin has seen Luhan, every time she tried to sneak into the boy’s room, somehow she would get caught so she got to a point where she has given up.

“Can you go?” Luhan whispered to D.O. In response, D.O just gave him an annoyed face.

“Why? I was having a conversation with her and you ruined it,”

“Just please, I haven’t seen her in a week, can I have some time with her?”  Hesitated to, D.O grabbed his try of food and fled from the scene. “Why would you want to spend time with her? She’s not even your girlfriend.” D.O abused as he left for another table. Luhan who adored D.O chuckled at his playful presences and then turned his attention to Hyemin who was still staring out the window.

“Hyemin,” Luhan whispered as he moved closer towards Hyemin even though there really wasn’t any space between them. Hyemin snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Luhan with innocent eyes. “I haven’t seen you in a while,” Luhan smiled. Not once did Luhan leave that room, the only time that door opened was when he got food delivered to him and usually its by his mother or father who gave him any signs of expression on their face. Luhan was the good child, so of course they were disappointed in him. 

But since Luhan was the good child, they left him off so quickly and now he is attending school once again. “I know, and I want to apologise for making you taking the blame for me, also thankyou and YAH YOU IDIOT!” Hyemin slapped Luhan hard on his upper arm. “Why would you do that, idiot?”

“Just be thankful!” Hyemin just gave him an intense glare before giving him a smile.
“Fine..” Before Hyemin could thank the boy, a slight distraction interrupted the two when Yoona approached them. It wasn’t a surprise that Yoona was there but the person she was with left Luhan and Hyemin staring at the shy boy who awkwardly stood behind Yoona.

“Lay what are you doing here?” Hyemin thought the boy was lost, on the other hand Luhan was giving him a soft welcoming smile, predicting the reason of Lay’s presences by their table.

“You can sit with us,” Luhan smiled before anyone could say anything. Hyemin turned her head to an angel to give Luhan an unusual look. It not that she doesn’t want Lay to sit with her, she is just concern that he would not fit in. Sure Yoona and Hyemin were once just like Lay, but now they have changed. It was a hard long road for them, as Hyemin fears that Lay won’t be strong enough to conquer this same road.

“Thanks,” Lay bowed at Luhan before taking a seat in front of him with Yoona. It was a bit awkward, no one had anything to say, and there was nothing to talk about. Hyemin and Yoona just sat as she played with her food on her tray with her utensils. Luhan continued to smile as he looked around the cafeteria looking for something to talk about. Meanwhile Lay, was too shy to even say anything. He kept his head down until someone was to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter