Flight to Amsterdam

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

“Hey,” Hyemin pulled Luhan’s school blazer to grab his attention.

“Yes?” Luhan asked turning around. The two were walking home after a long day at school. Everyday this was their routine, walking to and from school. Actually it’s Luhan’s favourite time of the day, other than night time because he gets to walk with Hyemin. Just Hyemin, no one else but her. Together they walk back home taking part into some in-depth discussions that make themselves ponder about.

“Luhan, I was thinking..” Hyemin was nervous to tell Luhan something she has been wanting to ask Luhan. She feared for rejection, that Luhan was going to reject her offer. “Luhan, my birthday is coming up next week. And since the start of the year my parents have proposed a deal with me, either take a friend to Amsterdam, or give the tickets to my parents have a massive party here.” Hyemin continued, she finally stopped walking as Luhan was standing a meter away from her. She bowed her head not wanting to see or hear Luhan’s reaction to what she is about to say. “I.. Luhan… I decided to go to Amsterdam, and I want you to be that friend that will come with me,” finally Hyemin spilled it out.

Luhan put his hands in his pocket, yes he has heard his mother and Hyemin’s mother talk about this before. Deep down Luhan has hoped that she would change her mind about the party, but also to take him with her to Amsterdam. Luhan was somewhat excited, he couldn’t contain his excitement but he has to, he has to because he was in front of Hyemin. “So will you accept my invitation?” Hyemin asked shyly.

Without realizing Luhan has remain silent for a while now, he was too busy thinking how exciting it was going to be hanging out with Hyemin alone in a country that they have to themselves. Luhan stepped forward without think towards her and placed his hands into hers. “I would love to go,” Luhan smiled as Hyemin slowly raised her head to face him. Honestly, she has been so nervous to ask Luhan, she was scared that he would reject her, but little did she know that he will say yes to everything she asks for.


---

“With Luhan?” Hyemin’s mother asked for the fortieth time, she was unsure to hear the words come out of Hyemin’s mouth. It was weird to hear her say that she would much rather go to Amsterdam then have a party. She couldn’t help but think her daughter is really changing.

“Yes! Mum do you want me to say it again?” Hyemin rolled her eyes in frustration. Even though Hyemin’s personality has changed she still had a bad attitude towards her mother only because she’s the only person that doesn’t trust Hyemin. “Whatever, just give me the tickets and I’ll see you in a week,” Hyemin placed her hand out.

---

“Look after Hyemin okay, make sure she behaves,” Hyemin’s mother instructed Luhan. It has been a week since Hyemin asked if she invited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter