How To Love

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

 

“What?” Hyemin asked confused what Yoona is going on about.

“I want to move friendship groups, like stop hanging out with Hyoyeon and hang out with Luhan and D.O. And I want you to move with me, it will be good for the both of us” Yoona explained. Hyemin thought about it for a second, leaving Hyoyeon? Is that even possible? Will Hyoyeon even let them do it? Hyemin suddenly gained shivers down her spine, her knees weaken upon thinking about the bad things Hyoyeon will do if they do move groups. She was in fact still scared of the girl, and knows that it’s not best to stand opposite of Hyoyeon.

“What about Hyoyeon, she’s not going to like it” Hyemin reminded Yoona.

“So? Hyoyeon doesn’t own us, well at least she likes to think she does. But Hyemin, you’re Hyemin, I’m Yoona and we pilot our own life, we make decisions for ourselves that we know will benefit us. Not the group and especially Hyoyeon should tell us what to do. Right now I’m only suggesting it to you but if you refuse to join me with Luhan and D.O then that’s your choice” Yoona left coolly hoping that was enough explanation to convince Hyemin to move friendship groups with her. Yoona knew that its best for her and Hyemin to surround themselves around good people.

At lunch Yoona grabbed her tray of food and found herself in a situation where D.O and Luhan were sitting right next to the table of Hyoyeon and the gang. This was no brainer as Yoona chose to sit with D.O and Luhan even though the others were gesturing Yoona to sit with them. “What, what has gotten on with Yoona?” Yuri asked scratching her head indicating to Yoona’s vague actions. She watched Yoona happily chose the two boys over the group, she then looked back to a not so happy Hyoyeon who looked pissed because of Yoona’s choice of siting.

“What are you doing here?” D.O asked Yoona, taking a bite from his drumstick.

“Well I was wondering if I can sit here with you guys” Yoona gave a faint smile hoping they will accept her. D.O and Luhan looked at each other giving each other a confusing look not knowing what to say. Yoona hardly sat with the two, it wasn’t until recently she did start talking to the two boys and it was only because Hyemin hanged out with Luhan. “For the day?” D.O asked leaning in.

Yoona just shook her head, “No, forever”

D.O’s eyes widen even more, more than the impossible. “Why, you have your own friends?” D.O indicated to the direction of Yoona’s old group using his head. Yoona got a glimpse of her friends who were still staring at her and shrug her shoulders. “I want to hang out with you guys, you guys seem cooler to hang out with” Yoona smiled. Luhan let this slide and nodded to letting Yoona sit down with them. He thought that Yoona sitting here will lead Hyemin to sit with him. But D.O, D.O was worried; he was still not convinced that Yoona was not playing around. It would take a lot for D.O to gain trust on the rebellious child.

After a while all eyes landed on Hyemin who was holding her tray of food. She stopped walking to find herself stuck between the two tables. Hyemin automatically felt pressured to choose between what table to sit at, Hyoyeon and the gang or with Yoona, Luhan and D.O. Hyemin never plans to betray her friends, the group; she always wants to be loyal to them. At the same time Hyemin knows it’s best for her to sit with Luhan. It to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter