First Time

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A piece of paper landed on Hyemin’s desk, giving her a slight fright. She opened the neatly folded piece of paper that laid on her desk.

Ice skating after school?

She knew who it was from, Luhan of course. She turned around knowing Luhan is sitting a few seats behind her. Hyemin nodded in Luhan’s direction knowing that she is agreeing to his suggestion. Luhan really has no experience with girl, he has always liked one girl, Hyemin. When he was away from her, she never left his mind just sitting at the back of it.

During class that Luhan wished it would finish quickly, Hyemin secretly wish it did to and when it did, oh how the two rejoiced that it was over. Now they can freely hang out with each other. Luhan quickly packed his belongings as fast as he could. So did Hyemin, she stood up from her seat packing her belongings in a rush when a boy who is sitting next to her approached her. “Hyemin, do you want to work on our project?” A shy boy asked as if he is confessing to her.

Since Hyemin’s change, she has become more approachable. People started to see the beauty that is in her all along. Hyemin didn’t know how to break it to this poor soul that she has already made plans to meet her boyfriend. “Sorry she’s going ice skating with me,” Luhan confidently wrapped his arms around Hyemin showing off that he is hers. “Whatever,” the boy was once again rejected.

“Whatever?” Luhan grabbed the collar of the other male. “Don’t ask my girlfriend out again, she’s mine not yours idiot.” Ever since her big change Hyemin has started to hate violence, but in this case Hyemin loved watching her boyfriend get all hyped up because of her. It showed that Luhan actually liked her as much as she liked him. “Now go before I smash your face in front of Hyemin,” the innocent boy ran before Luhan could get a hit to his face.

“You don’t have to be so mean,” Hyemin pouted feeling bad for the boy. He didn’t deserved to be threatened at. Luhan looked at his girlfriend in shock, how could she be protecting the other party? They haven’t been together for long but Taeyeon already knows how jealous Luhan can get. Still Hyemin can’t get enough of him. “Why are you protecting him?” Luhan eyed the girl. “It seems like you’re protecting him, why don’t you just go on a date with him,” Hyemin knows how to play Luhan. She knows how to push his buttons, make him give what she wants. Let’s just say Luhan is 100% whipped on his girlfriend.

“Fine, I’ll go,” Hyemin tried to leave but was stopped by the sudden grip on her wrist by Luhan. Once again Hyein got her boyfriend begging on his knees, he may be the manly one, but she has the ability to overpower him in the relationship. With a light smirk Hyemin turned around to see Luhan is a mess. “Don’t,” Luhan breathed out, “You’re my girlfriend so you can’t be with anyone else other then me.”

Hyemin was tou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter