First Day

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

Hyemin walked Luhan to the front of the school, they entered the courtyard where she had planned to take Luhan to the school office just like her mother told her to. Walking through the courtyard, Hyemin;s name was called out. She looked around and spotted Hyoyeon calling out her name. Her whole group was there except for Lay which is a surprise as they never attend school. Hyemin waved as Hyoyeon waved indicating her to come to the group. Luhan saw the interaction knowing these are Hyemin's friends, the same friend that are taking the worst of Hyemin. Hyemin's friends are all good looking and tall just like Hyemin but they the way they dress and acted so sluggish with their posture Luhan could see they were different. He couldn't bare to watch them,  It's sad  to see that it is a waste for these tall good looking people going to end up with nothing in their life, and he doesn't want Hyemin to head down that pathway to. 

"Umm Luhan I'm going to my friends" Hyemin rushed interrupting his thoughts but Luhan stopped her by grabbing her wrist making her turn around. "But you said you'll stay with me!" Luhan whined making Hyemin roll her eyes.

"Luhan you're a an grown up, the office is down the path and turn to your left. you can do it by yourself, haven't your parents taught you to be independent?" Hyemin questioned Luhan before going off to her friends leaving Luhan by himself. Luhan watched Hyemin go off with her friends before leaving, he used Hyemin's directions and arrived safely at the office where he introduce himself.    "Who was that?" Yuri asked her lips, it looked like she was interested in Luhan. Who wouldn't? He was tall and handsome looking, he also had a loveable personality. "Oh he is a family/ childhood friend, he's staying at my house with my family until his house is ready to live in. he's new today." Hyemin explained to her friends.

"I bet you've already slept with him" Yoona muttered to herself but everyone still manage to hear her. Hyemin looked at Yoona seriously se could tell her friend was still mad at her, "can you not!" Hyemin scoffed. "

"You know don't worry about Yoona, theres always something up her bum" Hyoyeon added  making Yoona roll he eyes, Hyoyeon was use to Yoona's fast snarky comments . Everyone in the group was talking to each other and having fun before school posses their time, but the fun and games stopped  when Yuri pointed something out. "Hyemin is that your friend?" Yuri pointed to Luhan walking with a girl. The girl who he was with was a girl who Hyemin and everyone else found very annoying. Her name is Ji Young, shes a rich brat that gets what ever she wants only because her dad can afford it. Even when money can't pay for the things she wants the young brat dose whatever she can to get it, even if its stepping over people, which makes her a rude person, someone Hyemin has never gotten along with. No kid would want to show a new kid around, that's why Hyemin ditched Luhan for her friends. It looked like Ji Young was showing Luhan around, emphasizing the fact that she will do whatever to get what she wants. 

But Hyemin knew she didn't like touring a kid around, she just wanted Luhan. "It is!" Hyemin answered Yuri. Hyemin couldn't take Luhan talking to Ji Young, she dosen't want Luhan talking to her worse enemy, she can't let someone who is staying in her room to be friends with Ji Young, what if she uses Luhan as a spy. If Luhan dose makes friends with Ji Young, Hyemin knew she can't be physically close to Luhan, she would feel uncomfortable around him.   Hyemin made the decision to stop Ji Young talking to Luhan  before something else may bloom between them. The angry girl stood from the table where her friends sat as they all watched her approach the two. "Do you play soccer?" Was all Hyemin could hear from Ji Young's flirtious mouth, she rolled her yes before butting into their conversation.   "He dose but you know what he won't do, you" Hyemin teased.

 "Either with you, go back to sleeping with 39 year old men" Ji Young laughed trying to make Hyemin look bad in front of Luhan. In Hyemin's mind Luhan doesn't know about her sleeping with an older man, but Luhan knows about this.  Infract he knows about Hyemin losing her ity to that older guy, he learnt this from ears dropping. Hyemin was hated Ji Young even more for saying it out loud, she didn't want anyone to know about this especially Luhan, someone who she saw a person quick to judge because he doesn't know anything about the world she lives in.    "How did you know?" Hyemin asked trying to avoid Luhan but she could see from the corner of her eye that he is looking down, bowing his head. 
"So it is true?" Hyemin looked at Luhan with sorry eyes as Luhan looked up when Ji Young asked Hyemin.

 “It none of your business, with who I sleep with” Hyemin hushed the girl but she just smirked taking Luhan’s wrist indicating that they are leaving. “No he’s coming with me” Hyemin grabbed Luhan by his other wrist and pulled him towards her. The girl just glared at Hyemin, and then turn to face Luhan who was torn between two worlds. “Look you don’t want to hang out with that , the whole school knows what she has done when she was suspended. She hangs out with the low life's who don't have a future” The girl pointed to Hyemin’s group. This girl was pushing Hyemin’s buttons, she was one insult away from being punched by Hyemin in the face but instead she decided to keep her anger in because she doesn't want to get in trouble with the school again, especially not her first day back. “Lets go?” The girl took Luhan's wrist and walked off with him, showing that she has won and Hyemin lost.


But this was not over for Hyemin, Hyemin caught up to them again and pulled the girls hair back surprising Luhan. “WHAT!” The girl screamed in pain. “You!” Hyemin pointed at the girl with an scary expression actually scaring the girl, even Luhan was scared at Hyemin, e could have sworn steam was coming out of her ears. “You don’t talk to my friends like that, they are real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter