Hyoyeon's Threat

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

 

It's been days making it clear that Yoona and Hyemin want nothing to do Hyoyeon and the group. For the past few days the two girls have been spending all her time with their new friends D.O and Luhan. During classes they would sit next to each other, at lunch breaks they would sit together as a group in the cafeteria and sometimes after school they would either loiter around or have study group sessions. It was official. Hyemin and Yoona were officially in a friendship group with D.O and Luhan which Hyoyeon was not happy about. She hated that the two stood up against her and formed their own alliance. “I don’t get it I was nothing but good to them. I think they have forgotten that I was the person they are today, someone needs to remind them” Hyoyeon and her alter ego kept saying it to herself and the group. Too bad the group never got end of Hyoyeon’s complaints about the deceitful things the girls have done to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon would dis about the two girls making the group listen in silence wondering when they will get the end of this rant of Hyoyeon.

 It wasn’t the fact that she was hurt that two of her friends left her, it was more of the fact that Yoona and Hyemin suddenly gain courage to stand up to Hyoyeon. It scared Hyoyeon that she may be losing her reputation, she knew that if Yoona and Hyemin can step over her and not show any kind of fear. Hyoyeon continued to over think this knowing that others can be influenced by Hyemin and Yoona to do that same and won’t see her as a scary figure anymore. It could be possible that if this continues Hyoyeon can possibly lose her reputation of being the “tough one”. No! Hyoyeon isn’t going to allow this, she needed to make a stand for this. She loved being the leader, she loved everyone being scared of her, she loved the feel of everything at the moment, she loved everything going her way. Hyoyeon can’t let some girls take this away from her, no she’s going to fight back.

Day by day Hyoyeon’s connection with Hyemin and Yoona became so distant to the point where Hyemin and Yoona stopped all connects with Hyoyeon and the group. At times Hyemin would have moments when she would miss her old friends. To help her heavy heart she would talk to Lay, Yuri and Sehun from to catch up with them, she would feel relieved when they give her good updates. However talking to them had its price, it was too painful to have any form of communication with them as Hyemin missed her friends a lot. Enable to lose this guilt feeling she broke the connection with them too. Hyemin missed hanging out with her old friends as nothing is left of them but hazy memories filled with emotion, drama and adventure. But her new friends were able to let her see how much of a changed person she has become and how much better it is for her to be in this new group. Comprehending her time with the two boys, she has now finally realized that she has become more of a healthier person, slowly Yoona and herself were changing for the better. Even though she missed her old friends a lot which she found mourning for them at times, Hyemin made it clear to Luhan and the other that she wouldn’t dare to come back to her old life as a member of Hyoyeon cult.

As Hyemin had all these post feelings with her old group, Yoona was far from missing the old group. She was happy with Luhan and D.O Company as they brought the best out of her. She loved how there was no sort of leader in the new group unlike her old friendship group where Hyoyeon was in charge of everything. From memory Yoona remembered the times when they have an idea or thought everything had to be run by Hyoyeon before go for it. Luckily the group doesn’t follow this system, everyone was their own independent person and everyone cared for each other. Something Yoona has been longing for.

 

 Moving friendship groups had a lot of benefits that it accumulated with it; one of them being Yoona getting closer with Hyemin making them the best of friends.  She even started getting closer with her parents once again, accepting her father into the family after almost four years of ignoring the man. Great things started to happen in Yoona’s life as she has found a better outlook in life, her dreams have changed due by the push of Luhan and D.O wanting Yoona to succeed in life. Luhan helped her with college application just like he did for Hyemin. Yoona could see she was doing very well and so was Hyemin. Moving friendship groups was the best thing that ever happened to them.

 

---

 

It was Luhan’s and D.O’s soccer final game and Yoona was sitting in the grandstand supporting her friends. Hyemin came in late holding some drinks and packets of chips for the two to eat while watching the game. “Where’s Luhan and D.O?” Hyemin asked as she opened the packet of chips. “D.O is the one wearing the jersey number 6 and Luhan is wearing the jersey 22” Yoona pointed to the oval. Following Yoona’s directions Hyemin looked onto the oval finding the boys warming up, somewhere kicking the ball around and some were stretching at the sidelines. Hyemin’s eyes immediately searched for Luhan after accidently finding D.O stretching. Finally Hyemin found Luhan approaching D.O at the side lines. Clearly observing the boy, she found him with a worried look on his face while talking to D.O. This worried Hyemin for a bit thinking something bad is happening but her worries were only for a minimal time period as Luhan’s worried look disappeared into a smile when D.O pointed somewhere into the crowd on the grandstands.

Little did Hyemin know Luhan was searching for her within the crowd, she promised that she would be here. It did sadden the boy a bit when he couldn’t find her in the big audience but with D.O’s help he finally spotted her staring right back at him. Hyemin gave a small wave bringing Luhan to ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter