Amsterdam

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36

 

"Did you get the whole word?" Hyemin ran to Luhan after he took a snap shot of Hyemin standing by 3D letters that spell out Amsterdam. "Ya! You didn't!" She huffed dissapointedly. It took her so long to finally get the chance to get a photo at the infamous monument because all the toruist wanted to have a photo with it, and Luhan ruined her only chance by missing out the last two letters in Amsterdam. She slapped the boy who took the photo and argued with him how she won't ever get another picture of the famous tourist landmark. "You slap so hard!" Luhan pouted while rubbing his painful bicep. "So weak!" The girl huffed as she proceeded to leave the boy.

"Wait!" The young adolence followed Hyemin who was throwing one of her classic tantrums. She may have changed a lot but her random outburst still remin in her system. "Where are we going now?" Luhan asked. 

"Shopping," Luhan groan when hearing Hyemins ideal plan. Luhan has already suffered hours of shopping done by Hyemin. Day three of being in amsterdam and their sight seeing is always delayed everytime Hyemin sees a shop she would love to go into. Hyemin has contiuned to do this and its driving Luhan insane. He doesnt understand if she really liked to shop shouldnt she take her money and just shop in seoul. There would not be any difference anyway because after all they are... Clothes. 

Hyemin noticed Luhans disliking in going shopping. "Fine lets take more pictures?" Luhan once again sighed. He didnt want to get photos, because thats all he has done on this trip. "Fine! Chooes which one taking pictures or shopping?" Hyemin raised an eyebrow." Does it have to be what you want?" 

"Yeah its my birthday I can do whatever i want to," hyemin walked away. Luhan didnt want to be away from Hyemin at the same time he didnt want to do these things that Hyemin wanted to do. "Can I be in the photos at least?" Luhan called out as Hyemin turned around and gave a smile. She was already meters away from him, "Sure". 

 

---

 

After a day of what it seem like a day of photoshoots at famous landmarks Luhan decided to take Hyemin to an exclusive resturant for Hyemin's birthday. "This is fancy, how did the great Luhan pull this off?" Hyemin looked around her surroundings. "I hope you like it," Luhan answered with a chuckle.

"It depends if the food is great" Hyemin enthus, chucking at her own comment. Luhan loved how much prettier hyemin is when she is laughing. Hyemin was truely gorgous in his eyes and to many too. He loved how a simple smile from her could make him smile as much as her. A smile proved that she was happy, and that was all that took Luhan to make him happy. 

It wasn't a date, it was just a friendly gathering between the two friends. Luhan organised this just for Hyemin's birthday a fancy resturant to celebrate the girl's birthday. Since it wasn't a date the two acted themselves, speaking of different but weird topics. 

"If I am allowed to perm you hair will you let me Luhan?" 
"No?"
"You just don't trust me with your sicssors"

"If you had 5 minutes to fill a trolley of groceries what asile will you go first?" 
"What kind of question is that Luhan?" 
"What if theres a zombi acopolics and everyone was running to get grocery to stock up. You would only have 5 minutes until the zombies come and get you," 

"If you could, would you spend the rest of your life sleeping?"
"yes!"

"Why do you look at Lay so differently?" 
"Do I? How?"
"I don't know everytime he's around you get all shy, it's like you have seen something in him that made you act so differently around him," Luhan contiuned to eat his dinner. "You act as if he has pulled something on you," Luhan saw Hyemin bow her head, and there he knew something was up between Lay and Hyemin. 

"Did he touch you innapropiately," Luhan could distinct the fake and real smile Hyemin put on. "He kissed you right?" 

Still no answer

"You kissed him back?" 

still no answer

"He had with you," 

still no answer

and Luhan started to worry more

"You," he didn't want to say it but at the same time he wanted to know, "You wanted to have with him and so you did?" 

once again Hyemin did not answer and contiuned to look down at the ground. 

"So you did" Luhan said so coldy. 

"So what you have lost faith in me for something I have done in the past? The past is the past so why must you act that way?" Hyemin argued. Luhan had no way to act in such a way, she hated when Luhan acted this way, she felt judge, she felt like this whole faith thing is a scam. "I just hate learning all these things about your past," 

"Why? Luhan? my past has nothing to do with my future!" Luhan stood, he was angry to listen to Hyemin speak more of her past. It disghusted him of what she has done, no he never lost faith in her but it weiry him when she spoke the person she once was. 

"Ya Luhan!" Hyemin followed Luhan to find the reason why he must act this way. "Luhan!" She followed him out of the resturant and into a little alley way Luhan walked into. "Why are you acting like this?" Hyemin finally caught up to Luhan who stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter