100th Day Presents

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and Hyemin turned around to see who it could be. Luhan came out of the shadows, as mellow as it sounds Hyemin saw a mirage of a night and shining amor coming to save her. With alcohol in his system Kai isnot well to process things as fast as he normally would when sober. In response to Luhan coming out of no where, and in response of the situation Kai continue to hold on to Hyemin still thinking what to do.

 

“Let go of her!” Kai still refused to let go of Hyemin’s hold. His strong hold will probably cause the girl some bruising. Instead of letting go like Luhan told Kai to, Kai’s hold became more harsher and grip onto her arm more harder causing the girl to whip in pain. 

 

Luha had enough of the interrogating, hearing his girlfriend release sounds of pain made him decided to take action. Apparently directing the situation in the most peaceful way wasn’t enough to pull Kai away from Hyemin. Is a punch or a light beating is enough to wake Kai? 

 

Apparently not, Luhan already attacked Kai with several punches in the head but he still refuse to let go of Hyemin. Hyemin screamed seeing Luhan like this, never did she think the innocent boy would ever lash out at anyone; but this situation included his girlfriend being hurt. How can anyone act calm? 

 

Still Kai has not broken his strong hold on the girl, the situation got more intense making him grip twice as hard and getting angrier at Luhan for punching him like that. Finally Kai let go, not for the right reasons though. 

 

He pushed Hyemin back causing her to fall on the ground, and ran towards Luhan ready to hit him hard. To Hyemin’s surprise Luhan manage to dodge all those punches thrown at him and manage to hit the boy several times. These weren’t the soft punches Luhan pulled on Kai earlier, these  were punches of outrage, disgust and resentment. Each punch was for Hyoyeon, since he couldn’t punch a girl Luhan lashed out his feelings to Kai. Each punch represented a punch from each of the people in his friendship group that almost ruined their own life because of  Hyoyeon, each punch represent of the harsh circumstance they went through being under her wing. The lunch punch was for touching his girlfriend inappropriately.

 

It was enough for Kai to fall on the ground, showing he has been defeated. “Don't you ever go near her again, or any other girl. Look at yourself you disgusting pig! You have a girlfriend for Christ sakes!” Luhan cursed before walking slowly to his girlfriend who was still on the ground shocked at what just happened. 

 

Did Kai lose to Luhan? Kai has fought with other gangs, his classmates, even police officers and never has he been defeated. Kai is known to be a good fighter, but to be defeated by Luhan surprised the girl a lot. 

 

“Come on,” Luhan pulled the girl up and held her by her waist. “Don’t come back here, if I come back here and you’re still here prepare to go to the hospital,” Luhan warned and walked Hyemin to he front door using his support. 

 

---

 

“Is your foot hurt?” Luhan asked the girl as she laid on her own bed. Hyemin shook her head at Luhan who is sitting on her bed next to her. Earlier when Kai pushed Hyemin back, he pushed the slim girl so hard that she manage to hurt her ankle in the mist of it. Luhan took the opportunity to examine the ankle, he massage the hurtful bit making Hyemin moan every time Luhan came to a tender spot. 

 

“I’m sorry, I should have taken you home,” Luhan blamed himself.  If Luhan was there to take Hyemin to her door step Kai wouldn't even pull himself out of the bush and attack Hyemin. At least Luhan came just in time before something happened to Hyemin. “How, how did you know Kai was there?” Hyemin asked trying to stop herself from tearing up because of the pain Luhan is causing her. 

 

“I didn't, I followed you home because I wanted to make sure you were fine,” suddenly something clicked in Hyemin’s head. 

 

“Have you been following me home every time I come home from being with you?” Hyemin raised an eyebrow.

 

Luhan shrug, “Only after 6,” Hyemin laughed at her boyfriend. 

 

“You’re crazy you know that,”

 

“Crazy for you, that is,” Luhan smiled at his girlfriend and that exactly he was, he was crazy. Crazy enough to follow her home tome make sure she safe, crazy enough to control himself from having with her, crazy enough to love every piece of her black pearl heart. He was just crazy about her, and no one understood why? It was simple,

He fell in love with the black pearl.

 

—-

 

“You and Lay make a cute couple!” Yuri praised Yoona upon seeing the cute pictures Yoona and Lay took on Yoona’s phone. “You make me want to have a boyfriend.” 

 

“Hey girls,” Luhan approached the two who were standing by their lockers. 

 

“Speaking of cute boyfriends, here's another one,” Yuri addressed, “Hey Luhan,” 

 

Luhan cleared his throat, admittedly he prescribes himself to not be the best boyfriend. Sure he manage to make Hyemin fall in love with him with his cute image and lovely gestures but as they progress in their relationship Luhan is running out of ideas. “I need your help,” Luhan prescribed as Yoona shut her locker shut and turning to Luhan to show her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter