Busted

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a warning, I don't know if I should rate this as for mature audience as this the story will be filled with this. There are some scenes that contain drug use, that can be a bit disturbing to some. So this is just a warning, if you're not comfortable to read then I understand if you don't read it.
 


 

It was another Monday morning, frustratingly Hyemin dragged her feet to school, She hates school! Everyone does right? But she absolutely hates with more than anything. As Hyemin walked to school a car pulled up by her side, it was a red old sports car, the windows rolled down to reveal Hyemin's friends, Hyoyeon, Kai and Lay in the car.

"Where are you off to?" Hyoyeon called out as Hyemin bent down to the same level of the car. 

"School?" Hyemin truthfully answered making Kai and Hyoyeon in the car laugh at Hyemin's answer. Hyemin noticed that Lay was the only one dressed in his school uniform without his blazer thought. Hyemin suspected that they were all going to their secret place and Lay will later proceed to school like he always does. "What about you?" Hyemin asked. 

"We are going to the place" Kai who was driving revealed. The place was a secret place near by the school where they hang out to get away from everyone. Everyone knew that it was their territory and are too afraid to even come close to it. "Coming or not?" Kai called Hyemin out. 

"Sure why not!" Hyemin shrugged her shoulders thinking theres nothing to lose, any excuse to skip school. She hops in the back seat because Hyoyeon was already occupying the front seat with Kai. Hyemin sat next to Lay who did not like the feeling of Hyemin coming, "Take off your school blazer, everyone will see us" Lay advice as he put the windows up. Hyemin did exactly what Lay told her to do as the car started to speed off. 



A few minutes later the four of them got off at a alley where Kai pulled out a pocket of smokes. He passed them out to the others and passed Kai's lighter around. Yes the four were all minors smoking when they were due to be at school. They all Cooley smoked their smokes while having a fun conversation. After finishing their smoke, Lay took Hyemin by the wrist. She wasn't finish smoking her smoke yet making Hyemin wonder what is up with Lay, "What's up?" Hyemin argued. 

"School, remember?" Lay raised his eyebrow. 



Hyemin POV
Smoking makes me feel real, it makes me relieve all my stress away and that's why I smoke on a daily bases. Out of the blue Lay takes me by the wrist and drags me away from Hyoyeon and Kai. "What's up?" I asked Lay. 

"School remember" Lay reminded me, of course! School! 

Well school I hate it, its stupid and a waste of time. "I don't want to go!" I slammed my foot on the ground throwing a tantrum. Hyoyeon and Kai were staring at Lay and I, I could feel they were secretly judging us. Lay came towards to me, "So you want to hang out with these drug addicts?" Lay whispered in my ear so the others cannot hear. "Yea I do" I nodded my head, I much rather hand out with them then go to school. 

"Well I don't want you to turn out like them, if we go now we can still make it for period 1" Lay pulled me once again but I stopped him. Lay has always been the one to keep me grounded, he claims he doesn't want me turning into someone like Hyoyeon, a girl with no ambition and plans to smoke as much weed as she can. "Stop it you're embarrassing me in front of them!" I whispered to Lay. Hyoyeon is a girl with a strong personality, she likes to judge people a lot and so I always want to be on her good side. I want her to see me as a girl just like her, but I can't been seen like that if Lay keeps embarrassing me like this. 

Lay finally let go of his grip on my wrist and confidently walked towards Kai and Hyoyeon who was probably smoking on their second smoke. "Guy's Hyemin and I are going back to my house" Lay announced making my eyes widen, what exactly is he doing? "uhhhh have fun man" Kai winked at Lay thinking something ual will happen between Lay and I. Hyoyeon did not say anything but smiled at me, more like a cheeky smile thinking there really is something happening between Lay and I. Hyoyeon is just like that, she likes to judge people by observing them.

"Lay!" I yelled thinking enough teasing for the moment, what is this bastard thinking? Lay got cheeky nods before taking me by the wrist again and dragging me out of the alley. "LAY!!" I yelled as soon as we were clear from the alley. 

"What?" Lay looked at me so innocently like nothing has happen. 

"Why did you say that to the others? Now they think-" My voice faded when Lay came close to me, a few centimeters more and his lips would be on mine. "Lay.." I whispered maybe he wasn't joking, maybe he was being for real about taking me back to his house. "It was only an excuse to take you to school" Lay answered making me sigh. I punched Lay playfully on the chest making him step back, "Yah! you scared me!" I yelled making Lay laugh. 

"I wouldn't do that to you, you're like my little sister" Lay brushed my head and walked with me to school. Lay was someone I like to lean on, hes like my best friend and is the one that truly knows me, ,my feelings for him is nothing much more then that. I love Lay and his playful ways, he's always cracking jokes with me and playing around with me. That's is why I think he has the best personality out of everyone in the group.



We arrived at school in the middle of period one, of course we got in trouble and had to go to the principals office. We sat inside where we were lectured again and again. "Lay can you leave me with Ms Lee" The principal asked Lay after finishing lecturing the both of us, the whole time Lay and I tried to hide our laughter. We laughed a lot because of the story that Lay told me about the principal coming to school once forgetting her false teeth and Lay had to be lectured by her without any teeth, after Lay told me this I can't take the principal so seriously anymore and neither can Lay. I didn't mind the principal talking to me one on one, I guess she can't do anything to me, its not like shes going hurt me? That's illegal right?

When Lay left the principal began her speech, "Ms Lee can I say that firstly, I'm so disappointed in you. You entered high school with being the top of your classes and now you're a senior you are failing almost everything. What is going on with you?  The people you consider as friends aren't helping you". I was starting to get angry, I hate it when people lecture me, especially when they talk about me changing or my new friends. I decided to breath in confidence, I closed my eyes pretending I am Hyoyeon, I needed her confidence to fight this woman. My conscious kept asking me, "What would Hyoyeon do?"

"Can you please not lecture me now, I already get load of it at home and I don't need anymore from you" I spoke up, I stood from my seat about to leave but I was stopped before I could reach the door when she spoke again. "Maybe we are trying to tell you something" the principal spoke up. 

"I haven't change for your information, I grew up" I stated without turning my back and walked out of her office to be greeted by Lay who was waiting for me outside. "Are you alright?" Lay asked me.

"yea no problems lets go to class?" 
 


Of course I barley made it through school, I walked with Yoona another member of my group to a near by mall after school where we met up with the rest of the gang at the food court. Hyoyeon, Kai, Yuri and Sehun all skipped school, as for Lay, Lay cut school during the day to hang out with the others. I was going to follow Lay but Yoona begged me to stay with her at school, so I had no choice but to stay with her. "How was school losers?" Hyoyeon greeted Yoona and I, her greeting maybe seen as offensive to some but for the group, it was an everyday greeting from Hyoyeon. Yoona and I sat down at the table where everyone was there. "You know school is boring as usual" I said trying to be cool like Hyoyeon. 

I could see Yoona rolled her eyes at me, "Yea that's why I don't go to school" Hyoyeon placed her legs on the table even though we were all there, as you can see Hyoyeon has an "I don't care" attitude. "Yea what great future you have" Yoona muttered but still everyone heard her. I give Yoona props for always sticking up to Hyoyeon, everyone bows down to Hyoyeon because she is the baddest girl out there, everyone is just scared of her, including me. Every is scared of her but Yoona and Hyoyeon hates it, she hates Yoona's sneaky comments but in the end of the day they are still best friends that secretly hate each other, so I guess they are frenemies. 

"What did you say?" Hyoyeon asked Yoona so coldly placing her feet down from the table and giving Yoona a serious look. "I just said you wont get a future if you keep ditching school and taking drugs at the corner" Yoona explained. Hyoyeon just chuckled, "Who do you think you are? a guru master of life?".  

This caused an awkward tension in the group, "You know what, I need to find a dress if we are going to sneak into the club on Friday, so le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter