Juvenile Hall

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

After their little reunion the gang just hanged around the alley, doing usual things, smoking, drinking, just mucking around.  The group can be in an empty box and still find something fun to do, even if it’s just talking between themselves they would still find each other interesting. Members of this group have some funny traits, fun ideas and are not afraid to make a fool of themselves in front of each other which makes hanging out with this group fun to hang out with.
 
An hour of doing nothing accomplishable Kai, Sehun and Lay decided to leave the girls to finish dealing leaving the girls alone in the alley to finish some dealings. The girls didn’t do much after the boys left, they were just chilling, talking and smoking their lungs out. Even though they weren’t doing much, Hyemin was still enjoying herself. She enjoyed being surrounded by people who understand each other, who understand her. The group definitely understood each other, as no one out there dose. 

The girls ended up having fun by themselves, doing random thing but not stepping out of the alley. Time went past quickly, little did they know an hour has passed since the boys have left. They didn’t even notice that the boys were back from their dealing, that’s how gone they were, both with drugs and alcohol. Even the boys were out of it to making the situation much more fun.

Usually the gang would stay hidden and quiet from society when in the alley because they may be seen by the police. Due to lay’s appearance they decided to take their celebration to the max by smoking like there’s no tomorrow.

The group did take it too far this time round as the three police cars arrived by the entrance of the alley. Unluckily there is only one entrance and exit of the alley which the police are blocking with their cars. The gang was doomed, they are caught red handed with illegal drugs and well past their curfew.  They were approached by 6 police guards, and even though they were deep in the alley the cops flashed their flashlights in the darkness.

This is the second time Hyemin has been approached by the police and she knew that this time for sure will get much more than a warning as she did last time. This time she was dealing with illegal drugs a much grim issue.  

Hyemin knew she was wedged even though she hasn’t smoked in the last hour making her cleared from the drugs she in took. Even though Hyemin hardly listened in class, she still smart enough to pick things up. She is called as a natural genius, a trait where her brain is smart enough to pick any bit of information. Hyemin was smart enough to know that being on the same premises of illegal drugs and knowing it is, is just as bad as being caught high or in taking it.

Hyemin saw the flashes of lights being shunned by the police and there she knew she should start shovelling the grave she is going to lie in. She might as well, as when her parents hear about her interfering with the police again they will kill her.

She also did not want to see her parents disappointed faces, that was her weakness and her mother’s crying is another. It may be hard to understand why Hyemin hates to disappoint her parents but yet she still is doing things to give them a reason to feel disappointed.

Hyemin doesn’t why either, she's suspects that she’s the kind of person who does things without thinking, thinking why care now, when you can suffer the consequence later. It's later now and Hyemin doesn’t know what to do, with the authority involve her parent will have no choice but to know.
 

Hyemin’s friends were handcuffed by the police after announcing they were all under arrest for having illegal drugs within the premises. Of course everyone fought with the police, some tried to struggle to get themselves out of the hand cuffs, but only the stupid ones who were too high to even think what’s right. The police would lead each member of the group to a certain police car and took off. There was one last police car when the others went off, Yuri, Lay and Hyemin were left to be handcuffed. Of course Yuri struggled to get out of the handcuffs and so was Lay. Hyemin was still in shock to say or react to anything, she was approached by a police man and was handcuffed easily. She was then led to a police car following behind Yuri and Lay who were hand cuffed to. Lay was still struggling to get out of his hand cuffs when Yuri was placed in the back seat of the car, “Yah!” Lay turned around. “She wasn’t even smoking, don’t arrest her she’s innocent I swear” Lay looked back to Hyemin before being pushed into who was still quiet because of everything that is happen fast.

Hyemin was the last to have police handcuff her hands behind her back and Lay the only other person was trying to hold of the police had on him. "Yah! she was my even smoking! Don’t arrest her" Lay protested as he was pushed in one of the police cars.

Hyemin didn't say anything she knew he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter