Almost

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are we going home when theres no one home?” Hyemin asked Luhan. Luhan didn’t say a word, not even the subway home. He just simply closed his door after dragging Hyemin to his room. “Seriously, enough with the quietens, what is going on?” The two were alone in Luhan’s new house. With Luhan’s parents gone to China for a business trip, leaves Luhan to go forth with his plan.

“Come here,” Luhan finally spoke a word as he dragged his girlfriend to the bed.  Luhan maybe known for his innocence but in the past he has had dirty thoughts about him and his girlfriend, but now his dream is coming to an reality he doesn’t start this. 

 

Gently Luhan touched his girlfriends hips pushing her forward letting their foreheads touch. Again, Luhan gently touched his girlfriends lips with his own. 

 

The boy's sudden craving then let him force the kiss to be more rough and deeper. In one swift movement he placed Hyemin on the bed and hovered over her. Repeatedly tossing her hot deep kisses, something Hyemin didn’t mind but actually enjoyed. 

 

From her lips, Luhan escaped kisses down to Hyemin’s face and down to the crook of her neck sending s to the girl. The filling was bliss, having Luhan’s touches fulfil her. 

 

Hyemin came with Luhan with no intentions of taking part in such activity, but with the engross luring feeling Hyemin couldn’t resist. Slowly Luhan made it a code for himself to bring his hand on Hyemin’s . 

 

In the locker room, he has heard his soccer mates talking about feeling their girlfriends and comparing the texture and the enlargement. When Luhan was asked by his team mates, he couldn’t say that he hasn’t felt his girlfriends yet without being  mocked at. So he decided to go along the lines with, “Why would I tell you something so personal?” it was enough to get his team mates off his back. 

 

Now he’s got the chance to, and sure did the feeling feel good. Hyemin on the other hand was still recovering from Luhan’s eluring touches. Somehow he manage to touch a sensitive spot on Hyemin’s neck making her shrug off Luhan’s sneaky hands.

Luhan went in for another open tounge kiss, and without knowing Hyemin was already in dream land, he slowly her school blouse. One by one. He opened the blouse exposing her chest. Hyemin knew that Luhan was controlling every movement, lying down was far to tiring, so with a bit of excitement Hyemin sat up still to be fed by Luhan’s kisses. 

 

Luhan’s posture joined her, making it easy to take her blouse off. Feeling one side of her shoulders bare without the piece of clothing covering it, Hyemin quickly came back to reality. 


“No,” Hyemin whispered quickly breaking from the kiss. She put her bolus back up to cover her shoulders. “I can’t,” Hyemin repeated as she button up her shirt knowing what is done next. Luhan quickly sat her back down as Hyemin tried to escape. “Why?”

“Luhan I just can’t” Hyemin sighed as she stepped off the bed once again and headed for the door. “I have to go.” 

 

“Is it because I’m not good enough as Lay and Sehun,” Hyemin stopped walking. This was exactly why Hyemin doesn't want to have with him yet. Hyemin slowly walked back and sat next to Luhan on his bed.  “No, the problem isn’t because you’re not good enough. The problem is because you are far more better then them,” Hyemin contiuned. “You’re to special to me,” 

 

“Then why wont you let me have, you know-“ the topic was already embarrassing as it was. However, Hyemin already knew what Luhan was implicating to. “I don’t want to have with you,” Hyemin explained disappointing her boyfriend. “You’re to perfect, is about making love, thats why its called making love. I had with other guys before and didn’t mean a thing about it, in the end they didn’t help me dress myself nor took my body with care. After that became sentimental. Theres nothing wrong with you but I want to make our fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter