The End

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemin laid with Luhan on her bed, it was a Sunday afternoon a day before the biggest exam of their lives, college entry exam. Since the ski trip a few months ago, the group has become much closer then ever. Hyemin’s and Luhan’s lives are better then ever, making the two much closer then ever. As soon as the group came back from their weekend away, they have been studying non stop until it got to the point where they were just so brain dead. So on their last moments before they were faced with a test paper that determine their future, instead of studying Hyemin and Luhan spent it in relaxation. They ditched the book and just laid next to each other. “If I fail..” Luhan stealer a kiss from Hyemin, “Don’t talk like that, we both know how much work you have done,” Luhan reminded. He had total faith in his girl to do well, actually he had faith in the group. “Everyone is going to do well, you are and so am I,” Luhan encourage. Actually he has been the groups number one cheerleader, motivating them all.

“You’re amazing you know that,” Hyemin whispered as she grabbed Luhan’s hand. “You helped us all, we had nothing and had no place to start let alone a future. You change that all, you showed us that we could do it and now we are here you haven’t stopped us or proved us wrong. You’re the best you know that,” Hyemin smiled knowing how much Luhan has been a great influence in their lives. What if he never came back? What would have happen to all of them? Would they even be eligible to take this exam? Would they even have the intrest to? They all know that they wouldn’t even have the motivation to go to school.

The group the once hated going to school ended love going to school, mainly because their friends attended the institute. Thanks to Luhan they all had dreams, and a what is like a family waiting for them at lunch. “You know Sehun use to be slyest kid regardless of his generous personality, now he wants to be psychologist, Yuri got pregnant at a young age, now she wants to be a nurse. You did this Luhan, and me especially. I was on the verge of ruining my life, that was until you came and changed me. Thinking about it, you didn’t change me, the love did,”

“I love you to,” Luhan whispered back giving Hyemin another tenser kiss. Who knew the black pearl that once use to muck around would change because she fell in love. It wasn’t Luhan who changed her, it was the fact that she fell in love.

The rest of the afternoon they stayed like that, in each others arms. They talked about their future, what they wanted to do and what Hyemin love hearing throughout the conversation is the fact that she was included in every future reference Luhan made. Surely she had room for him too. They continued to stay like this until they were called for dinner by Hyemin’s mother who she has gained a better relationship with.

Hyemin’s recent kind acts have helped Hyemin’s mother see a different light in her daughter and has been thankful since. Now Hannah is about to take an exam at a prestigious college for a course in law. The girl that once use to get in trouble with the law suddenly had the desire to become a lawyer. After dinner Hyemin and Luhan went back to Hyemin’s room, for them they decided to have an early night to sleep. Their parents trusts them with their relationship letting them sleepover a school night and so that is what they did. Hyemin slept in Luhan’s arms, calm and comfortable. Knowing she will do well with Luhan’s advice, suddenly she felt so much better with him. 

 

In the middle of the night Hyemin’s phone rang, luckily Luhan was far into his sleep to notice her get off the bed to check her phone on her bed stand. “Hello?” Hyemin whispered in the phone upon answering it. It was a private number Hyemin has never seen. “Hyemin, I need you help,” a familiar voice cried on the other line. Hyemin suddenly knew who it was, “Hyoyeon, what is wrong?”

“Hyemin… please… I need your help… I did something bad and…” Hyemin was now waken by Hyoyeon’s cries. “Breath, I can’t understand you,” Hyemin reminded the girl.

“I killed… Killed… I texted the others to help me but they… wont come… I need you help Hyemin please.” Hyemin knew with Hyoyeon’s tone of voice that she was in need. It could be a plan to lure her into a devious plan knowing how evil she can be. Still they were in no speaking terms and for Hyoyeon to ask Hyemin help obviously meant she was in need. “Please,” Hyoyeon begged over the phone. Hyemin couldn’t just sit there and hear this girl cry in her disappear. Sure she probably deserved it, but Hyoyeon at one point was a big portion of her life. If Luhan could get the others to change fromt he person they once use to be, then maybe she can change Hyoyeon. “I’m on my way, text me the adress,” Hyemin hanged up on the phone and quickly went to her window. Still aware Luhan is sleeping she exited out of her room like she once use to. 

 

Hyemin ended herself in an alley way she thought she would never go to again, it was the alley way herself and the others in the group once handed out at. “What are you doing here?” Hyemin turned around to find Lay. “Are you here for Hyoyeon?” Hyemin shook her head. She was scared he was going to Luhan, or lecture her about having connections with Hyoyeon or even coming out this late before the biggest exam of their lives. “I’m here for her too, she called you didn’t she?” Hyemin nodded again.

“We aren’t the only ones?” Kai announced as he entered the alley with Yuri and Sehun. “You guys also got a call from Hyoyeon?” Lay and Hyemin nodded. “She called all of us to,” Kai announced.

“I think we shouldn’t be here, this might be some plan remember she still hates us,” Yuri  explained. Her reasonings are right, it’s a little suspicious when Hyoyeon calls up in the middle of the night on the night of their college entry exams. “She sounded like she needed help,” Lay explained what he heard over the phone to Hyoyeon. “If she rang all of us then she might of ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter