Suspension

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

**WARNING***
This chapter includes drug use and ual refrence
 

Hyemin didn't say anything, what more could she say? she was already caught. Hyemin doesn't know where the photo came from, but who ever took it is a person of destruction. Hyemin's mother had tears flowing down her eyes, she had no words for her daughter so she vented her frustration with a hard slap over her daughters face. This startled Luhan who was watching everything from the mattress where is silently laying, he is not sure if he should leave or not making things even more awkward so he decided to stay. Luhan was confused, the last time he left this family Hyemin was very close to her mother because she has no siblings to be amused by but now Hyemin's mother is yelling and slapping her, what happened that made the Lee family like this? 

Hyemin's mother dramatically left the room brushing past her daughters shoulder, not even apologizing to her or see if she okay after the painful slap. Hyemin was still is a shock position, her hair was over her face as she cupped her cheek not believing she has been slapped in the face by her own mother. Hyemin finally recovered after a few seconds, she sits her head up high and looks to her right to see Luhan giving a rather off expression. Deep down she felt bad that he had to witness some family drama early in the morning but at the same time she didn't care, he was officially on Hyemin's black list when he asked her about changing. Hyemin just gave him a glare before following her mother into a room where she needed to explain herself. 

 

Luhan went downstairs as soon as Hyemin left the room, he found his parents leaving the house wearing matching gym outfits. "Where are you going?" Luhan asked adding a small chuckle at their ugly outfits. "Out for a jog son around the neighbor hood, want to come?" Luhan's father asked as Luhan shook his head. He didn't really want to go out for a jog, he just wasn't in the mood. Luhan just wanted to know what is up with Hyemin, he just wanted to defend her and protect her, they were once friends right? When his parents left Luhan went to the kitchen to pour himself some cereal when all of a sudden hears loud screaming coming from upstairs. Luhan didn't want to but he still listened to the conversation, it was loud and echoed throughout the house, how could he not listen to it? Luhan sat at the kitchen bench listening to the yelling, it was actually a fight between Hyemin and her mother. 

"You're 18 years old! how can you do this to yourself?" Hyemin's mother yelled questioning Hyemin, "Do you even respect your body?"

"I'm just being a normal teenager" Hyemin cried. Luhan can hear an attitude in Hyemin's voice.

"So a normal teenager sleeps around with older man, Hyemin do you even know who he is?" Hyemin's mother questioned Hyemin back. Luhan could hear no answer or they were talking quiet. Upon hearing no answer Hyemin's mother spoke up a few seconds later revealing something  mind blowing, "Hyemin this guy is a guy I use to work with! He is 31 years old with a girlfriend and a newly born baby. He got fired last month for snorting drugs at toilets during work!! I see really low of him and to find my daughter sleeping around with him kills me, to even find my daughter sleeping around is much worse. Hyemin's you're still a minor!! Please tell me you guys didn't have " Hyemin's mothers voice rose a vocal range each time. "Think about his family Hyemin!! He has a family!! How would you feel if your fther went around sleeping with people your age? How would you feel?""I didn't sleep with him, is that what you want to hear huh? Well to bad I did, I lost my ity to him last night, and it felt amazing very second of it" Hyemin mother even though half of it was a lie, it didn't feel amazing, it was painful for her. Hyemin's mother and Luhan almost fainted upon hearing this. 

"My daughter is a tramp!!! You have done nothing but disgust me!! what happen to you? you were once so pure,  now you're all this.  It's only because you are hanging out with the wrong crowd Hyemin" Hyemin's mother explained. This made Hyemin madder, she hated how her mother mentions her friends as the anchor that is bringing her down. "Again my friends?! what do you have against then? Why do you hate them so much!! You don't understand the great things they have done in my life, I would be nothing without them" Hyemin yelled even louder, she hates it when people bad mouth her friends. That's her friends and people don't understand how much they mean to her. "I worry because you have changed majorly since you started befriending them!". The word change was brought up to the conversation, Hyemin cringes every time she hears that word, why don't people understand that she has grown up and not have change. "I know you say that have not changed but grew up, but isn't apart of growing up changing? There are some people who grow into beautiful human beings, and people like your friends who don't. You use to have all these aspirations of becoming a teacher, do you remember you use want to teach delinquents? What happen to that Hyemin? That Hyemin was beautiful, not only physically but her personality made her beautiful.  Hyemin right now you are looking for your identity but people like you don't belong with people like them, you deserve much better" Mrs Lee explained. 

Luhan still ears dropping agreed to everything what Mrs. Lee mentioned, he tried to figure out how Hyemin is the way she is? When he left her she was a happy person who was happy to sit by herself and read a book at lunch. She was very studious, and loved school because she loved to learn new things. Hyemin had a great mind set and perspective on life, so Luhan left Hyemin knowing she was going to succeed well.  But he was absolutely wrong, he came back 3 years later to a rude, arrogant girl who lost her ity to a 30 year old man. Luhan was disappointed, how could he change so much in the 3 years he was gone? 

"Why are you like this?" Hyemin's mother asked again Hyemin kept quiet as her mother annoyed her again with all these question, "Why do you let them change you?" Hyemin's mother added before getting yelled at by Hyemin. "Because the old Hyemin was never good enough for anyone" Hyemin yelled to shut her mother up but Luhan could sense that Hyemin was broken deep down. This created a long silence between the conflicting mother and daughter. This startled Luhan, Not good enough? Hyemin was far from good, he hated the way she thought, why was she acting like this? "Oh Hyemin, you don't understand, you are far from good. You had set dreams and true to achieve them but now you don't want to do anything with your life, you haven't even applied for any college yet and your graduating in 10 months" Hyemin just rolled her eyes, "I don't want to talk about college now, I have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter