Lay

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32

“STOP!!!!!!” A woman who is trying to stop her husband from beating her twelve year old son yelled at the top of her lungs. She was in a rage, all she wanted is to stop the pondering force towards her son. There’s nothing she can do though, every time she dives in to her son she finds herself pushed away with a strong force. “STOP HURTING YIXING, he’s our son not punching bag!” The woman reminded her husband.

Her monstrous husband continued to cause harmful bruises that will scar his son physically and mentally, forever. This is not the first time the little boy has cropped up brutal beatings from his father.

After several minutes of yelling and abuse combat from the deprave father, the wounded boy was left on the ground. His body was tattooed with busies and blood from hurtful belting from the parent. This was something Yixing was use to but something he hated going through. His mother full of mortified tears ran to her damage son. She tried to sit the boy up but he couldn’t even feel his body to even make a move. So Yixing’s mother just held her little boy close to her heart and cried her tears on him showing him that she cared. As a mother it was painful to watch her son to  go through so much and do anything about it. Every time she tried to protect him she would couped up beatings from her abusive husband.

Mr Zhang was never an abusive man, in fact he was once the most affectionate father and husband there is. But soon life got harder, money was harder to earn which resulted Mr Zhang to excessive drink alcohol. From day to day Mr Zhang would come home from the bar after work off his face drunk to the point where he would take out his stress at work on his son Yixing and his wife.

For the Zhang’s, life became tragic from the transformation of Mr Zhang. The Zhang’s who were a normal middle class family turned into underclass household with their funds being spent on Mr Zhang’s alcohol. The hatred against Mr Zhang that Yixing never had somehow rose each time Mr Zhang disrespected him or his mother. Each time Yixing would confess his plan to run away from his evil father to his mother. Mrs Zhang refused, she responded that she loved his father too much too leave. There was nothing Yixing could do to change his mother’s mind, he couldn’t leave her with the evil man alone, so he stood by his mother’s side. It was hard living this abusive life he had, Yixing was not only getting beaten up by his father but was suffering beatings for his mother. He used every flesh of his skin to cope a beating for his mother. He tried hard to protect the woman not letting his father touch his mother in a hurtful way.

He loved his mum very much. He knew that she had no heart to leave his father so he stood by his mother’s wanting’s and coped with the beatings of his father. For many years Yixing would be awoken by his drunken father who targets either his mother or him, this situation was Yixing’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter