Don't Lose Faith

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

 

After school Hyemin found herself sitting with her group in the dark alley again. She knows it’s wrong to be here but Hyemin was feeling lonely after shopping with her mother and came home to no Luhan. It was a successful shopping trip with her mother, she did get clothing she wanted but at times it was awkward between her mother and her. It felt weird to be around her for a long time. Hyemin knew that it would have been different if Luhan came, he would have filled that empty silences.

In the end of the day Hyemin ended up coming home spending all her mum’s money, but her mother didn’t care, she thought Hyemin deserved it. Deep down Hyemin did enjoy her afternoon with her mother; it was like the old days when the two use to be so close. Spending the afternoon without her mum screaming or lecturing her was a refreshing feeling and she would like it to repeat again.

With Luhan’s disappearance Hyemin quickly felt depress again so she ended up sneaking out of her bedroom window again and headed towards the group where she found everyone including Yoona chilling there. Hyemin has a brain where she doesn’t think before she does things, which always caused her trouble.

“So we are hitting up the clubs tonight, want to come?” Hyoyeon asked Hyemin offering a smoke. Hyemin looked at the smoke thinking if she should take it or not, Luhan’s voice kept ringing at the back of her mind telling her she will get cancer if she will smoke it. “What the heck” Hyemin whispered to herself. She took the smoke out of Hyoyeon’s hand and took Lay’s lighter, she took it thinking she deserves it after going through two days without smoking.

“So you’re coming or not?”  Hyoyeon asked Hyemin giving her the heads up. Hyemin thought about it for a second. She really wanted to go out with her friends but at the same time she knew it will cause her to be in trouble again. But then again she deserved it after applying to college and getting along with her mother, she needed a reward for her efforts. “Count me in” Hyemin smiled as the rest of the group cheered her on.

Everyone was underage in the gang but everyone had fake ID so did Hyemin which Hyoyeon gave her when she first joined the group.  Hyemin hasn’t gotten much with the fake ID but smokes, the rest the group already supplied it and he just gave her money for her split.
 



The gang arrive at the club and they were accepted into the club right away. This wasn’t the first time Hyemin has been to a club illegally. Going to the club Hyemin drank all her worries away but to night she was taking shots to reward herself for the progresses she has made. Hyemin got drunk so quickly, she was all over the place. Hyemin was dancing on tables, poles, on the dance floor with Yuri. Yuri has always been Hyemin’s dancing partner, there has always been a wild side of Yuri and somehow she could always take that wild slide of Hyemin.

At the end of the night she ended hooking up with Sehun her buddy, he too was drunk. Hyemin has always been that ty/ happy drunk who likes to rip her clothes off. Right now, hooking up with Sehun she tried to rip his clothes off. Lay was at the watching the two get it on, he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter