Yoona Part 2

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

 

"Please leave!” Yoona heard her mother scream. She was sitting outside on the steps of her mansion with the door open hearing the fight between her mother and father.  Yoona couldn’t stay in her house it was too much madness for her to bear with. Even the house was out of its shape, her mother has been throwing her father’s belongings around the house demonstrating the many amounts of anger within her. 

Yoona turned to her left to see her mother holding a bunch of her father’s clothing and dumping it by the steps where Yoona was sitting. She hated this as the most important people in her life are fighting and Yoona is in the middle forced to choose which side to take, her mothers or her fathers.  Of course Yoona chose to stand on her mother’s side as her father is nothing but a cheating . After dumping her husband clothes, she found her fragile daughter running to her with open arms. Yoona crashed her head on her mother’s head for support, she may be seen as the selfish one here but she needed her mother’s strength in this situation. She needed her mother warmth to gain strength, she needed her to wipe her tears and remind her she can get through this, she needed her mother’s directions on what to do next.

“What are we going to do?" Yoona cried into her mum’s chest. 

"We are going to continue to put our head up high okay? As long as we have each other that matters” Mrs Im hugged her daughter tightly as she is all that she has left. Honestly Mrs Im was an emotional wreak when Yoona told her everything she saw and when her husband of 20 years told her the truth. It did cut her deep but Mrs Im knew she needed to be strong, especially for her angel of a daughter. She was too young to know what exactly is going on, she didn’t need to deal with this kind of drama now, no, not at this age. So Mrs Im hugged her daughter tight showing her that she won’t bail on her like her father has done. A deep familiar voice called Yoona’s name from behind, ruining the beautiful mother daughter scene. 

Yoona hesitantly let go of her mother’s embrace and turned around to her father’s direction. Yoona didn’t want to face her father, she didn’t even want to consider him as her own blood relation anymore. What he did was so disgusting that Yoona will never want to forgive the man that was once considered her father, her best friend, her guardian. She didn’t want to face a man who caused so much burden to her but she must, she needs to face him soon enough.

 "Yoona" Yoona’s father  repeated again taking a few steps down towards her.  Closer to her, he took a hold of Yoona’s shoulders and kneeled down to her level. "I’m sorry I let you down" Yoona moved so her father’s hands would fall of her shoulders.

"I don't want to talk to you, you ruined this family" Yoona stared at her father’s eyes with a hatred feeling. She hated for what he did, she hated how he betrayed her and her mother and nothing in this world will ever make her forgive the man.

It turns out the receptionist isn't the only one her father has been cheating on with her mother. Yoona learnt that Yoona wasn’t the only child of her father. He actually has two from Japan and a girlfriend at the same time he has hold many affairs around the Asia pacific. The cause is unknown but Yoona has set to believe that her father doesn’t love her, that's she's obviously not good enough to be his top priority. Yoona came to the conclusion that if she was loved by her father, he wouldn’t have done what he did.

Yoona’s father left the house with Yoona’s mother push and with his absence brought Yoona to her breaking point. This was the lowest point in her life and there was no possible recovery to her broken heart. For three weeks after her father left Yoona was still stuck in bed, she did not move, she just covered herself with mountain of layers of donnas'.

The house she once found her happy place became hell for her, it wasn’t the same happy atmosphere she would once walk into. It was dark and no one was around with bright smiles to cheer up the place. Yoona was badly affected by her father leaving her mother and herself, so was her mother. It was just Yoona and her mother living in the mansion, sometimes her grandparents would come in and help around the mansion because apparently her mother wasn’t coping well to. But Yoona did not know the situation her mother was in as she has not left her bedroom in weeks.

Her grandparents or the servants would only come in to give her food that Yoona did not eat much of because the lack of her appetite. It wasn’t until Yoona suddenly gaming some kind of courage to walk out of her room, her anger towards her father gave her strength to fight back. She believed that the best revenge is to show her father she can handle without him, that she doesn’t need him in the raising of her. For Yoona, it was time to fight back to show her father what he is missing.

 

---



After weeks of not coming to school Yoona finally came back to the last place she wants to be at, but Yoona needed to be here. She needed to forget about her past and live her everyday life again, that was all a part of her plan of her revenge aimed to her father. Yoona came back to school with three weeks of school work for her to do. It was hard for her to keep up with school work but she was not in the right mind to do any type of school work. Instead of attending her first class she just skipped class taking herself on a walk outside the school grounds. She manages to stumble across the same group that vandalize her middle school entering an alley way she has never seen.

Yoona was once again curious and hides herself behind a lamp post. She poked her head out and followed her eyes the gang noisily entering the alley. “What are you doing?” a voice from Yoona’s behind whispered into her ear. Yoona literally jumped and sent her shivers down her spine. She turned around to find Lay. She never spoke to the boy but only knows that he is part of the rebellious group. Yoona doesn’t know much of the gang but the member’s looks and names; furthermore she has never got the chance to talk to them because they never attend schools. Still Yoona always thought they were interesting, she never intends to join the group but she just wants to know more of them.

Lay’s presence scared Yoona, she turned around and started to shake. She’s always been told about the group and how dangerous they are, she’s also have seen them in action. Being so close to someone she knows that has done many illegal things or has experience being in dangerous experiences, Yoona was somewhat scared. Lay’s presence somehow made her nervous and scared. “I..I was about to….. Leave” Yoona whispered after Lay repeated his question. Lay backed away from Yoona’s face. 

“You shouldn’t be here, it’s dangerous for a girl like you” luckily no one knows about Yoona’s wealth, Lay just saw an innocent pretty girl in front of her.

“I don’t want to go to school” Yoona whispered back.

“Why?” Lay suddenly became interested in what Yoona is about to say. Yoona hesitantly sighed.


 “I haven’t been to school in weeks and I don’t want to do the catch up work I have to do” Yoona explained.

“Why haven’t you been to school” Lay suddenly became more interested. Yoona admits Lay is kind of good looking, his soft low voice turned Yoona on, especially when his voice was against her ear a few seconds ago.  “My father left my mother and I” Yoona was about to cry wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter