Pure Lust

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

"Ready?" Lay asked Hyemin who picked her up at her house at 7 pm. Hyemin nodded and left her front door wearing a pretty plain dress that fitted her body very well, she didn't want to go out in anything to fancy. Of course Lay thought she looked very beautiful and took time to compliment her.   Hyemin only agreed to do this "date" so Lay can be her friend again, and Sehun's too. She has no other feelings for him, she saw Lay as an older brother making things on this date not  awkward, it was like two friends hanging out. Walking from Hyemin's driveway and on to the main streets of Seoul to get to their destination of their date. Startling Hyemin, Lay stopped walking. "Is something wrong?" Hyemin asked.    Lay took a deep breath in, he took Hyemin by her hands and in twine them with his own. "I know you don't like me in that way but Hyemin this is a date, pretend to be in one. That's all I ask and I promise tomorrow we can be a normal friends again" Hyemin nodded agreeing to Lay's agreements and happily let Lay hold on to her hand. She was willing to give Lay everything he wanted tonight to make up to him all the bad things she has done to him. If he wanted a proper date, Hyemin is willing to give that to her friend.       The two arrive at a frozen yogurt place where the destination Lay is taking Hyemin for their date, they chose their toppings and sat down to talk about random things. Being with her friend again, Hyemin was able to smile again, Lay's sense of humor never fails to make her laugh. Even though it was a fake date Lay was also enjoying his night with Hyemin and every second he was with her the date seemed real. He asked Hyemin a date as an request in the hopes at the end of the night she will fall for him.    "So do you live at that place you took me at to heal my knee?" Hyemin asked. Lay just nodded earning a scoop of his own chocolate flavored frozen yogurt.  "My cousin is a construction worker, he set me up an job and a place to live at the construction site" Lay explained sighing, it looked like he didn't like working there. "Do you even like it there?" Hyemin asked scooping some yogurt and reached out her hand to spoon feed Lay. Lay happily ate it, but deep down he felt his heart sink when he remember that Hyemin is only being nice to him because he told her to. This is a dream date for Lay, a date he has been wishing for with the girl he loves, as much as this date is something Hyemin is pretending to be in, Lay accepted it thinking its the closest to any date he will get with Hyemin. He promise to himself  that he will enjoy the night because starting from tomorrow he will let go of Hyemin, this date is just the closer Lay needed.   "I hate it" Lay said coldly, it may have come across as rude but he didn't mean to be.   "Then why work there?"

"I have no where to go" Hyemin looked at Lay who bowed his head in embarrassment, embarrassed about having no proper family like Hyemin dose. All Hyemin knows about Lay's life in china was that his father cheated on his mother and so his mother cheated with on his father. Lay has always said there was no love in his family so he jumped ships with his cousin that mange to get him in Korea. Actually Hyemin doesn't know anything about her friends family back ground. But Yoona told her once that each one of the people that are apart of the group all have a story to tell. Only Lay is the only one who has spoken up about his past with Hyemin but gave her very vague information about it.   "Well if you want you can stay at my house whenever you want, but the Lu family are occupying the spare room at y house but you can stay in my room with Luhan and I" Lays eyes widen when Hyemin mentioned she is staying with Luhan in the same room.

"Why are you staying in the same room as him?" Hyemin hinted a bit of anger in his voice.

"I have to, my parents said that if I let him stay in my room I can have that party I have bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter