Ski Resort

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A van rolled up at the car park of a ski resort. One by one Yuri, Kai, Sehun, Lay, Yoona, D.O came out of the van all dressed in warm clothing and . They were excited and keen for a fun weekend away at the ski resort. Luhan who was driving the hired van came out the front with Hyemin who sat next to her boyfriend. “Let go!” Luhan cheered as they all ran to the entrance gates. 

 

It was the day after exam block finished, meaning it was holidays has started. The group decided to take a trip to a ski resort in Japan, famously known for attracting celebrities who stay at this resort. The all signed in and went into the suits which they will be staying for, for three days and two nights. The girls had their own room, while the boys posed the room opposite from the girls. It was a fancy place, luckily Luhan’s father’s company gave a discount for a big group like them to go.

It is meant to be a relaxing weekend, a weekend get away. After resting a bit and getting use to the place, they all headed out for a ski. The girls had trouble a bit, but with the help of the boys, they got the hang of it. It was a fun getaway for the six friends, it was great to know that drugs or alcohol wasn’t the key to their happiness. That being sober was just as fun as they are drunk, sometimes even funner. As being sober the group could actually remember and make memories, good memories that they can forever keep. 

 

Luhan took Hyemin to the side to hang out with her as they watched the other ski down the slop. “Hyemin and Luhan are so cute,” Yuri pointed out from the bottom of the slope. She was with Lay and D.O waiting for the others to come down. “Not trying to be a noisy person but do you think Hyemin and Luhan have you know, done it?” Yuri asked out of curiosity. 

 

The truth is no one does but Hyemin and Luhan. They may show affection but never have they talked about their relationship to others. “ I know I shouldn’t be curious because its not my business but, have they?” D.O asked as well. Lay shrugged, “I don’t think I have because Yoona hasn’t told me anything about it,” 

 

“Haven’t they been dating for months now, I’m sure they at least tried?” Yuri pointed out. 

 

“I think he has but she doesn’t want to,” D.O explained. It was such a surprise for Yuri and Lay to hear as Hyemin they once knew slept around with a couple of guys, as well as getting with at least one guy a night. Hyemin almost classed as a grade A , thankfully Luhan helped her out and changed her. “That’s weird, she was all over trying to get with—“ 

 

“Oh look Lay Yoona is coming down the slop,” Yuri saved Lay before he brough up his not so innocent past. Lay’s attention quickly shiffed to Yoona who was going down the slop with her skies. At the end of the slop, Yoona fell into Lay’s arm, happy that she is met by him. Things have changed from before, they all changed, all because of Luhan. Especially Hyemin, she didn’t change because of Luhan but because of love. 

 

—-

 

Hyemin finished taking a hot shower as she got out to find Yuri and Yoona on their bed chatting. Even though they have their own suit, the suit had two rooms, one room had two single beds which Yuri and Yoona slept in. The other room had a double bed which Hyemin had to herself. She entered Yuri and Yoona’s room to keep her company. 

 

“So what are you guys talking about?” Hyemin asked as she layer next to Yoona who was lying on her stomach. “How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter