Yoona

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26
 

On a hot summer day a 14 year old Yoona sat by her bed waiting for the maids to instruct her on her next step of preparation. Yoona was all glammed up for her 15th birthday bash that was to be held in a couple of hours. Yoona looked out her bedroom window to find a big white tent where the celebration for her 15th was. The innocent girl wished her parent didn't plan for such an extravagant celebration as she is only turning 15. The girl only wished to spend her birthday with the only two people she loved, her parents. Yoona's parents insisted to hold a party for their only daughter as she is only 15 once. The way Yoona saw it was her getting expensive gifts from the 150- 200 guest that are invited. She definitely have different views about the party were compared to her parent’s but since her family is from an A list class, her guest are from the same social class as her. This means each guest will try I outdo each other with the presents, something Yoona is benefiting from.

"Ma'am it's time to put the dress on" A helper came in Yoona's room. Yoona turned around and nodded before giving the big white tent outside her window one last look. She then took herself to her dresser where she stood on a little circular stage in the middle of one of the rooms in her grand mansion. The big, fluffy, beautiful gown was placed on Yoona with the help of some staff. It was carefully placed on her to avoid the wreckage of her hair and makeup. After some struggles, the beautiful dress fit on Yoona very well, the girl ran straight to the nearest window to heck herself out. The people in the room couldn't help but envy Yoona's natural beauty. She truly looked beautiful in the princess dress that was made just for her. She doesn’t mean to be cocky but she to thought she has never been so beautiful, she felt beautiful.

Yoona went downstairs to take photos with her parents and friend. Actually they weren't really Yoona's friends. They hang out at school a lot but only with the request of their fathers, as they are all business men. They always say “keep your friends close and your enemies closer”. They weren't friends they were only forced to be because of their fathers business deals with each other. Even their fathers did not like each other due to being a competing business. To improve their companies they need the help of other business to work together, which is why they all need to be in good terms with each other.

It honestly is getting on Yoona's nerves. If it wasn’t helping her father in his shopping mall business then she wouldn't even be friend these people. They were all spoilt, mean and two faced people that only cared about money. Out of the seven people excluding Yoona, not one did Yoona like. Fortunately she has to hang on to this group for another few weeks until her father can venture out into Asia. Meaning her father would be strong enough to have no business deals with other companies.

Yoona hated her friends because they were nothing like her. The only people she considered her friends were her parents. She wasn’t allowed to hang out with other people because she didn’t want to break the partnership of her friend’s dads and her dad’s partnership. Regardless, being the only daughter of her parents, Yoona received a lot of love from them.

 

--

 

At the party there were so many guests. Each time she greeted them, she was kissed on the cheek that started the small talk. Yoona was no brat, she hated the big fancy life she had as she always wanted to live a simply life. Regardless of her disliking’s Yoona still greeted her guest as if she was really appreciative of having them to attend her festivity. Even though they complimented Yoona’s beauty thousands of times, and complimented her on her bright personality, she knew that they didn’t care about her at all. In fact there are hundreds of people here; Yoona knows they are here because it’s the big party everyone has been talking about. All her classmates are here, their parents to and her father’s business partners and their families are present at Yoona’s birthday celebration. So everyone in the upper class society of Seoul is attending Yoona’s birthday party, the party that is meant to be the festivity of the year.  This was all too much for Yoona, if she had to choose she would like a party with the servants at home and her parents.

Honestly Yoona want enjoying herself at her own party but still she pressured herself to put a smile on her face to greet these guests. The heels were hurting her, her hair was itching her, she was having small talk with people she has never met in her life but swear that they met when she was a baby. Yoona only begin to smile for real when she saw the big pile of presents these people prepared for her. This made her want to quickly rap this party up and go home to these presents. 

After more small talk with people she has never met before. Yoona's parents called her up on stage, after a few minutes of struggling with her big fluffy dress Yoona manage to get on stage with the help of her servants. Her father mad a proud speech at how in months’ time she will be attending high school, a speech that almost brought her father and the daughter to tears. For a second everyone in the party forgot their reason as to why they came to the party and focused their attention on the heart welling speech. “I’m one proud father, I love you Im Yoona” Mr Im concluded. “AWWWWWWWWW” the crowd cheered as a large birthday cake with Yoona’s face comes rolling out with sparklers as candles. The 200 people in the room all sang  song to Yoona, “Make a wish honey” Yoona’s mother whispered into her daughters ear when the birthday song ended. Yoona nodded and closed her eyes to make the wish. “I wish for my parents to be with me forever, I also want to stop bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter