Pink Roses

Shes My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

 

"I said I'm sorry Luhan it was a honest mistake!" Hyemin yelled back as she entered her room, following Luhan.

"How is that a honest mistake? what your mouth fell on a smoke?" 

"Look I did it because I was pressured to. Everyone was smoking so I had to. I promise I won't do it again".

"Don't be hypocritical! you said that the first time but look what happened" Luhan raised his arms annoyed. It is as if everything Hyemin is saying right now has no meaning to Luhan but really he's wrong."But you're being hypocritical to! you said it doesn't matter as long as I try and I did. you said you will still have faith in me no matter what, because if I've done it once I can do it again" Hyemin started to get angry. It's not her own words that have no meaning but Luhan's to.

"Yes I said that but also what I meant is true. That if you can do it once you can do it again. I guess you have smoked once you can do it again" Luhan said bitterly. Hyemin just looked at Luhan in utter shock, he just twisted his own words using a different meaning for it. "You twisted my words, Luhan, I though you were different" Hyemin had enough of the fighting with the last person she thought she would fight with. So she tucked herself into bed instead to sleep her problems away. 

 

---

 

The next day Hyemin woke up to an empty mattress next to her. She knew Luhan is avoiding her and that he has probably left the house for school already. Even though Luhan has his own reasons of why he is mad with Hyemin but Hyemin also has her reasons of why she is mad with Luhan. Luhan twisted her words last night, now she can't trust him anymore especially with his words. She stepped out of her room and went downstairs to find her everyone in the household eating breakfast. Even Luhan who was already dressed in his school uniform was there ignoring her presence as he concentrated on his food. Hyemin greeted everyone before taking the only seat in the table left which is in front of Luhan.“What’s up with you two?” Luhan’s mother asked as Luhan paid no attention to Hyemin who took a seat in between her parents at the breakfast table.

“I’m going” Luhan said harshly even though his breakfast wasn’t finish he stood up and abandon the breakfast table.

“Luhan, finish your breakfast” Mrs Lu ordered her son, but he just ignored her and went upstairs to get his belongings from his room and left the house for school. This created an awkward silence within the breakfast table, “I’m sorry about my son, when he’s mad no one can help him feel better, it’s ridiculous!” Mrs Lu chuckled awkwardly before returning to her breakfast.

Hyemin felt bad, at what his mother stated.Hyemin was aware that Luhan was more than mad, she was aware that Luhan was mad for breaking her promise.  Hyemin felt guilty toward Luhan at the same time she was mad at herself for giving Luhan a reason to slip away from her, the thought of this nightmare brought down her mood. She has started to feel tender feelings for the boy and she knows he has no feelings for her in that way but small amounts of faith he had in her got her through. But now everything has change, Hyemin stuffed up her relationship with Luhan, something Hyemin can’t forgive herself for.
 

---
 

“He hates me!” Hyemin cried on Yoona’s chest. The two were sitting in the alley where the group hangs out, luckily the members of the gang weren't there but were elsewhere. Hyemin went straight to the alley to meet with Yoona as soon as she left the house to walk to school, she needed someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on. Hyemin was also not in a great mind to even learn in school today. “What did he say?” Yoona asked holding on to her distraught friend.

“He’s disappointed in me” Hyemin continued to cry, "I stuffed it up and he has probably lost faith in me. I hate him right now but at the same time I feel guilty for breaking the promise".

 “I don’t know how to say this in a nice way, but I told you so, I told you not to smoke that cigarette” Yoona let her down softly, she could feel Hyemin nodding on her chest. “I know, and I should have listened” Hyemin sighed. 

“You must really like him” Yoona whispered a she ran her hands down Hyemin’s long hair.  Hyemin didn’t say anything in response, she couldn’t fight back with Yoona. She was caught in the act, if she didn’t like him then she wouldn’t be in tears right now so there was nothing she ca do but just admit to it. “I fell for him because during my low points in my life he was there for me when the rest of the world walked out on me” Hyemin cried even more.

 

---


Yoona entered her economics class late to find everyone in the class staring at her, she hates it when the class do that. Aren’t they are used to her presence coming late to class every day? “Ahhh late again Ms Im” the teacher announced sarcastically. In response Yoona just rolled her eyes and took her seat which is by the window in behind Luhan and D.O who were also in the class. Yoona just stared at Luhan who just stared out the window pretending Yoona’s presence was invisible. “Aishh so stubborn” Yoona whispered to herself but Luhan heard. He decided since he is still not in good terms with Hyemin he is to ignore Yoona’s cursing towards him.

“Ms Im, where is your other misfit friend?” The teacher asked Yoona who looked up from her text book. This raised hairs on Luhan’s body, Hyemin wasn’t in class? How could he know that she wasn’t in class? He saw Yoona come into class so he looked away thinking Hyemin was with her. “What Hyemin is not here?” Luhan quickly spun around to Yoona. Yoona just smirked, “You would have knew if you looked at me".

“Where is she?” Luhan started to sound worried making it more entertaining for Yoona.

“I don’t know” Yoona cheekily smiled scaring the poor boy, who continued to panic even more.

“Ms Im where is Hyemin?” The teacher raised his voice.

“I was just with Hyemin, she’s not feeling it today so I left her by herself knowing she will feel better with time alone” Yoona explained.

“She can’t just skip class.. I have to go through the new project but now I can’t because not everyone is present in the class” The teacher argued.

“Who cares, the others don’t care actually they are glad that the assignment is given to us later. Just leave Hyemin alone, would you rather her be in your class be her disruptive self? Or elsewhere to release her anger?” Yoona confidently questioned her economic teacher. The teacher didn’t say anything, he was obviously defeated and just co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter