Author Note

Backstage Couple

Dear Readers,

Greetings! I'm so relieved and happy that I manage to finish this story. This definitely wasn't what I intended the plot to be. I think I just go with the flow. I have to admit I am not so satisfied with how this story turns out to be, but oh well... hopefully most you do enjoy it. I definitely enjoy writing the epilogue, haha, so my style I think. I like how it turns out too. I know it probably isn't the ending most of you would like to see, but I'm the author so deal with it! Haha, just kidding. 

I don't think MyungU should be together in this story. Myungsoo hurt Jieun a lot and Jieun is still so insecure about everything. I don't think two people who are this way can be together for long. Jieun need to fix her insecurity and be braver. Myungsoo need to treat woman better and see the better judgement. Then, I'd pair the two up together hahaha. What I intend to say via this story is how independent woman should be. I found most woman characters in a few stories to be quite... ugh... with typical girl clinging to boy no matter how much the boy hurt her. How hate become love and so in love (which is hypocritical because that what happen to in Backstage Princess). And how the girl would do anything for the boy, how the boy is super famous and suddenly fell for the girls and other things that often doesn't make sense. Please, do not feel offended, I'm not offending anyone. I just want to stress how woman shouldn't be characterized as foolish or clingy or anything like that. 

Another thing I want to stress, about the break up. I've never been in a relationship myself so I don't really know about this love stuff. Everything is written on a neutral and completely rational (?) point of view (they said love is irrational and I'm not in relationship). I want people to look at how they need to deal with heartbreaks and how they will be okay one day. 

I'd like to thank all of you who supported me from the beginning to the end hahaha. I'm constantly struggling with comments so a big applause to those who do. I'm going to mention a few people like littlebabyangle who often drop by, littledraco, xiaohope, ennology who was a silent reader and made an effort haha (thanks a lot), iuana12, shaylove93, Alluring (since she surprisingly read) and a bunch of others... thank you all. 

See you next time!

Sincerely,

theadorable