The Meet up

Tattoo in my heart

It was a saturday morning when Jieuna suddenly got a call from Deahyun, she wasn't too extatic about it but today was the day that they will decide what music they will be using for the school dance. Daehyun and Jieuna was part of the school dance commitee in their school, all their classmates nominated both of them and lucky they both won.

Jieuna: Yoboseyo, oh, Deahyunnie, what's up?

Deahyun : Jieuna-shi, are you awake?

Jieuna: I'm awake now...where are you?

Deahyun: I'm at the cafe with Young Jae, we are supposed to meet today at 7am, and it's 7:30am already...Ya, are you still in bed?

Jieuna look at the clock next to her bed, her eyes wide open as she see's that it was indeed 7:30am, as she panic she didn't realized that Deahyun was still on the other line, she accidently hang up on him as she went straight to get ready to meet Deahyun at the cafe that they both agreed to meet up. As she was leaving the house in a rush, Zelo, saw he zooming out of the stairs to the door, to his curiosity to where his noona was going early in the morning. Zelo decided to play detectived and followed Jieuna.

Deahyun: huh! Yoboseyo! yoboseyo! Jieuna-shi, are you still there??? aish, this girl hang up on me

Young Jae look at pissed Deahyun and start laughing silently, but Deahyun saw him laughing.

Deahyun : Ya! are you laughing at me? you better not or else..

Young Jae: (laugh more histericaly) a-arasso, i'll stop now..oh i think she's here..

Young jae saw Jieuna as she meet them at the cafe that is not far from where she lives. As soon that she enter's the cafe and exchange greetings with the people that work there, she started to look for Deahyun and Young Jae, who was sitting near a window. Jieuna saw Deahyun's expression, she knows that he doesn't like to meet people that are a few minute or even an hour late, as she reach their table, Young Jae smiled at her but Daehyun just stare at her.

Jieuna: Mianhe, Deahyunnie..I lost track of time..I thought we are supposed to meet up this afternoon...mianhe..Jeongmal mianhe, huh?

But Deahyun doesn't even look at her as she was trying to asked for forgiveness, Young Jae elbowed Deahyun that it made Deahyun annoyed. Zelo saw how Deahyun treat his noona as he enter's the cafe trying to get unnoticed, but with his protectivedness to his noona. Zelo came rushing to their table, Young Jae look up to see Zelo's angry face.

Zelo: Ya! if she said sorry..she meant it...Deahyun-hyung..don't be like that to my noona...

Jieuna turn around to see her little brother behind her, shock as she is not knowing why Zelo followed her all the way to the cafe. Deahyun immediately look up, upon hearing Zelo's voice, like a brother to him, he believed anything that this boy said.

Jiuena: Zelo-ya, why are you here? did you perhaps followed me?

Jieuna asked Zelo who was still standing behind her, waiting for what Deahyun would say to him, as they both stared at each other silently.

Zelo: Ne, noona, I followed you, becaused i saw you running out of the door today and i wanted to know why....i thought it might be something important that you came here rushing like that..

Zelo broke the stare at Deahyun as he look at his noona, Jieuna let out a loud sigh while looking at Zelo and pointing at a chair next to her.

Jieuna: ok, can you sit down now, my neck is hurting just by looking at you..

Zelo smiled a little to his noona's joke, since he was the tallest in his family, as he sit next to Jieuna, Deahyun let out a sigh and waved at the waiter.

Deahyun: Your lucky your brother is here...since i treat him like my little brother and you as my sister, I forgive you..but please, don't be late again..you know i don't like that..

Jieuna: Ne, Deahyunnie, i won't do it again...promise...

Deahyun let out a smile as Jieuna showed some of her eagyo to him, the waiter came as soon that they all resolved their little misunderstanding.

Waiter: Yes, What would guys like?

Deahyun: ah, ne, can i have some orange juice and a cheesecake

Jieuna, Young Jae and Zelo all look at Deahyun as soon that they heard the word 'cheesecake'. Daehyun got caught off guard by the stares of the people next to him.

Deahyun: What? it's not like you guy's haven't seen me order cheesecake before..

Zelo: yeah, but hyung...early in the morning?

Jieuna: Don't you think you have atleast something warm to fill you up first?

Young Jae: ah, guys, Deahyunnie's stomach is like a barrel, it can hold either hot or cold meals..trust me..

Deahyun: YA! what do you mean barrel...

Their table got louder as they all laugh at Deahyun's denial, their waiter was laughing at them also. Until they noticed that something dark appeared infront of their eyes. The laughter got stop as soon that they saw Yongguk enter's the cafe, Jieuna got curious as to why Yongguk was there and she got a little excited when suddenly, their eyes met. Zelo saw the excitement in his noona's eye, he swivel his head back and forth, Deahyun noticed too the way Jieuna look at Yongguk. Deahyun elbowed Young Jae who was not paying attention to his friend being hypnotized by Yongguk's stare.

                                                                    *****************************************************

A/N: Hey Guys ^^ Thank you for coming this far.. as you can see, i'm trying a different way to make it more readable because you guys are special to me ^-^.  I hope you (my readers) like this chapter since there are alot of talking ..and soon, I will reveal why Jieuna was so hook on Yongguk..stay tuned!!! <3 M