One sided love pt. 2

Tattoo in my heart

Himchan widen his eye as he was looking at Yongguk, he doesn't know what to do at that situation, while Jieuna was still screaming from the sudden apperance of Yongguk on them. "YA!YA! Jieuna-shi" Yongguk screamed to calmed Jieuna down, as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Jieuna stoped as soon that she realized that Yongguk hand was on her shoulder, Himchan suddenly get annoyed at how Yongguk place his hand on her. His heart couldn't take what was happening infront of him, Himchan decided that he should just go home and sulk in his room in silence. As he was about to leave, Jieuna suddenly called his name "Himchan-shi, where are you going? wait for me" she called for him and leaved Yongguk standing by himself into the dark. Himchan's heart suddenly felt a little happiness as he heard Jieuna called for his name and went after him, that moment made him smile, even for a little. Yongguk was left confused on the situation as he say to himself while he was scratching his head "what just happened? Did i just got ignored by Jieuna and Himchan? ...hmm, weird" he twitch his shoulder as he went inside the house. Himchan speed up his walking with a smile on his face, teasing Jieuna to run after him, Jieuna got a bit annoyed as she say to him "YA! Kim Himchan, wait for me..why are you walking so fast all of a sudden?" . Jieuna caught up at him and asked Himchan as they both reach their homes "Himchan-shi, why did you leave all of a sudden? Did i do something wrong?" she asked him that it make him nervous of her sudden question, Himchan doesn't know how to respond to that as he just stared at Jieuna, who was waiting for him to say something, it was almost midnight when they finally got broken by Zelo. "What are you guy doing out here? Noona, Himchan-hyung, did something happened?" Zelo asked as he look at both Jieuna and Himchan who was still staring at each other, Himchan broke the silence between them first as he faced Zelo and smiled at the kid "a-anio, Zelo-ya, just..just...ahh, it's getting late..I'm going in first..see you two tomorrow" HImchan said as he was waving to Jieuna and Zelo, trying to avoide Jieuna's stare, the more he stares at her eyes, the more he falls for her and he doesn't wanna ruin what was left between them.

 

The next morning, everyone in the neighborhood talks about the noises they heard in the night, Jongup wake up late that same day, he then get ready and headed out to Himchan's house, he reached the front gate and went out, he was just on his way when suddenly he noticed Yongguk who was standing in front at Jieuna's house. Jongup had to take a double look at Yongguk to make sure that it was him, and sure enough it was Yongguk indeed. Jongup following a stare at Yongguk, not knowing what was the reason why he was standing at his cousin's house, he twitch his shoulder and went on his way. Himchan open the door for him as soon that he reached the front door, they both said their hello and Jongup sat at one of the sofa as soon that he arrived and due to his curiosity, he didn't control and told Himchan what he saw "Himchan-hyung, i don't know if i should tell you this but, it kind of bothers me..." he then said, Himchan look at Jongup and say "what is it? wait...that's not something about your crush..isn't it?" he said as he twitch his head sideways, Jongup let out a smile at Himchan upon hearing the way his hyung said to him. "A-Anio, hyung..it's just...i saw Yongguk-hyung outside Jieuna noona's house today, he look like he was waiting for her, or something but Jieuna noona and Zelo left early today, i don't know where they went, all i know is that when i woke up this morning, nan honja" he then explain to Himchan. Himchan bite his lips as soon that he heard Yongguks name, he closed his eyes tightly upon hearing what Jongup had said when he saw Yongguk infront of Jieuna's house, aish, what is that jerk doing at Jieuna's house this early...good thing she's not home..or else... he thought silently. Jongup twitch his head when he didn't hear anything from Himchan, "Hyung, are you ok?" he said, when Himchan didn't say anything he got up and place his hand on Himchan's shoulder, right then Himchan went back to his senses as soon that he felt Jongup's hand on his shoulder. Himchan look at Jongup and smile "Yeah, I'm ok, are you hungry? Omma made some pancake this morning before she left for work" he then said to Jongup to hide what he was feeling at that moment.

                                                                        *****************************************************

A/N:Hey guys, i hope you like the story so far..i had so much fun writing this one and i never wrote anything like it...please leaved some feedback or comment if you guys have any ^^ I dont really force my readers to do so but it would be nice if you could..it keeps me motivated and know what i did wrong despite the grammar and some typos...so please don't be shy to tell me what you thougth about the story ..that's all and thank you for reading my story. enjoy the weekend  <3 M