Your Friendship means so much to me

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Hey guys, I just wanna thank you all for reading my stories, once again. I know i do sometimes get annoying..haha..but anyways...leave me a comment or an idea...but don't be a silent reader...nah, im just kidding...but no really don't be a silent reader..haha..ok...have fun reading..<3 M

 

                                                    **************************************************

 

Himchan caught up with Jongup who was running away from him for teasing him of liking Yongguk. They both stop when they both saw Zelo and Jieuna, who seems to be having a serious conversation. They both look at each other and slowly walked towards the two sibling, Zelo notice the incoming Himchan and Jongup. He then elbowled his noona to let her know that Himchan was coming. The two boys waved at Zelo and Jieuna as soon that they both saw them coming.

Zelo: Himchan-hyung, Jongup-hyung, Anhyeong! (waving)

Jieuna: Oh! what are you guys doing here?

Himchan smiled at Jieuna, a smile that she never seen before, something deep within was hiding. Perhaps sadness that he never showed Jieuna since they where little. Through out all the years that she known Himchan, not even once she saw the sadness in his eyes as of now. She was about to confronted Himchan when suddenly Zelo approached Himchan as he went between his noona and Himchan.

Zelo: Himchan-hyung!!!! where have you been? I was just thinking about you...i got something to tell you...

Himchan: Oh, really? What is it?

Zelo look at Jieuna as he hesitated to say it infront of her, Jieuna shaked her head as she was giving the two boys some space, she knows exactly what her little brother was about to say to Himchan but for some reason she was unsure of what his action is going to be. Himchan look at Jieuna as she was leaving and walking towards where Jongup was, Jongup look up hastily as soon that he saw a figure coming his way. Jongup smiled at his cousin, as she too smiled at Jongup.

Jongup: Oh! Jieuna-nuna, what happened? why are you coming here alone, where's Zelo-ya? Himchan-hyung....

Jongup stop his sentence as soon that he saw Zelo and Himchan talking secretly at themselves alone, he got curious as to what the two boys where talking about. Then suddenly he immediately remember and walked quickly passing Jieuna, who got confused why her cousin was in such a rushed to walk towards where Himchan and Zelo was.

Jieuna's thoughts: Tch, boys...they say girls are gossipy..just look at jongup, he can't seem to get left behind on what those two are talking...tsk tsk...why do i have such weird family??

Meanwhile, Himchan and Zelo was in deep of their conversation.

Himchan: Your sister is gone, Zelo-ya. What is it that you wanted to tell me...

Zelo: Himchan-hyung, you know how much i like being your brother right?

Himchan: Yeah, keep going...

Zelo: (taking a deep breath) I asked noona to consider your feelings for her once again, hyung...

Himchan: You did..what? Ya, Zelo-ya, you know your sister does'nt have feelings for me...why did you asked her that?? you know she rejected me so many times...no, no i won't asked her again...

Zelo: .....but Himchan-hyung, you should asked her again...she might say yes this time.

Himchan: I have tried many times Zelo-ya, your sister and I are just friend, do you understand....oh! Jongup-shi is coming....

Both Zelo and Himchan stop as they both saw Jongup who was rushing towards where they are, Himchan look at Jieuna who was still shaking her head as she went inside the convienience store. With her angry face that he can't seem to figure out, Zelo noticed the look on Himchan's face. He then put his hand on Himchan's shoulder and insist that he should try going out with his sister once again, but Himchan was in his refusial self, until Jongup caught up with them.

Zelo: Himchan-hyung, i beg you, just go out with her...please...

Himchan: Zelo-ya....geuman, jebal.. i'm not going to repeat myself again..so please, stop it, huh?

Jongup: Stop what??? Himchan-hyung...

Himchan: Ah...ani, Jongup-shi...kaja, jieuna is waiting...

Himchan immediately walked towards the convenience store where Jieuna was, he was followed by Zelo, but Jongup was left standing. He look at both Himchan and Zelo walking away from him as he thought to himself.

Jongup thoughts: Ahhh, why do they always treat me like this...am i some sort of a wall?? Himchan-hyung and Zelo-shi are always together...and what are they talking about that they don't even let me know...STOP? stop what?..what are they talking about...ahhh, i hope they are not talking about me when i frozed as soon that boy walk passed by earlier...ahh what his name again...ah, Yongguk..yes, Yongguk-hyung..well, he does look scarier...but why do i find him charming...ahh..perhaps...ahhh..no no..can't be...

Jongup thoughts got interrupted as soon that he heard Himchan's voice yelling at him.

Himchan: YA! JONGUP-SHI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? KAJA..HURRY...

Jongup: Ne, hyung...I'm coming...

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kids where happy shopping for snacks, Himchan look at Jieuna who can't seem to figure out what she wanted to get, she was looking at the sweet section of the store. She then notice Himchan looking at her, twitching her shoulder as she decided to just grab the first thing her eyes caught on, a bar of her favorite chocolate. Himchan smiled secretly, he knows this for a fact that Jieuna always gets the same bar of chocolate since they where young. The thought just make Himchan happy just a little bit. They all pay for the snack they get, but himchan suddenly grab the chocolate bar on Jieuna's hand.

Jieuna: ah, Himchan-shi..hand me back my chocolate please...this is not a joke.

Himchan: (smiling at Jieuna) it's ok Jieuna-shi, i'll pay for it..it's the least i can do...

Jieuna: what? why do you wanna pay for my snacks? It's not like that i don't have money....

Himchan: Ara, it's just that...i wanna do this...so just let me do this...huh!

Jieuna: Fine, but don't take this to any matter...i'm letting you becaused you insist..not becaused i like you..

Himchan: (laughing inside) geogjeong-mara, Jieuna-shi...this is me doing for a friend...ok.

Jieuna agreed to what Himchan said, she let him pay for her snacks that it made Zelo smile widely, as he seen his nuna and Himchan getting along.