My Protective Brother

Tattoo in my heart

Jieuna look at Yongguk who was standing closed to her as the rain keep pouring, it's like the heaven plan this whole scenario for them. Yongguk couldn't stand the constant stare that Jieuna was giving him, since he was a child the one thing that he couldn't handle is being stared at by women. At a young age being around women is something he wasn't used to, until one day when he met little Jieuna. Yongguk couldn't hide the fact that he like the attention she was giving him, he smile shyly at her but that moment ended when they heard someone's voice from afar. Jieuna and Yongguk both look at each other upon hearing Zelo calls her name.

Zelo: NOONA!!! Where are you??? Please don't do this to me...you are making me worried...NOONA.....

Zelo look at every alley to find just a tiny glimse of Jieuna, but to his disapointment, there are no sign of her. Zelo got scared, he was never this scared before, then suddenly it flashback to him how he promised to protect his sister. Back to where he was 10 years of age, Zelo's loved for skateboard got him most in trouble at school. Everytime he goes home, his mom always scolded him for not following the rule of the school he was at that time. Jieuna was on his side when their mom scolded at him.

Mom: ZELO-YA, WHAT IS THIS THAT I HEAR AGAIN?...AISH, THIS KID..WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE LIKE YOUR SISTER, HUH?

Zelo hated it when their mother compare him to his sister, just like any other kid, he went to his room as he mope by himself. Jieuna knew exactly how to make him feels better, everytime that this happened, she always bring him his favorite vegetable, a cherry tomato. Jieuna knock on Zelo's room, with a bright smile that it can lit up a whole room, Zelo hated it when she does that, but sometime caught his eyes.

Jieuna: Zelo-ya, I bought you something, aigo...my dongsaeng...why so gloomy?huh? noona is here...

Zelo: What do you want? Get out of here...I don't wanna see you....

Jieuna just smile at her angry brother, her smile never fade even that Zelo was trying to pushed her out of his room.

Jieuna: Aiye, you don't mean that...you know you want noona here..right?

Zelo didn't respond to her, as he continue to mope, sitting in the end of his bed, Jieuna went to sit next to him. She let out sigh and look at Zelo as she handed him the cherry tomatoes that he so loved to eat.

Jieuna: Cha, here. Eat this, it's your favorite.

Zelo look at the cherry tomatoes that Jieuna was holding, he didn't moved an inch to get it. Jieuna saw in his eyes how much he wanted to eat that, she smiles as she of eating it.

Jieuna: You don't want it?...ok...i'll just eat it...more for m...e..

Zelo: Aiye, noona..cherry tomatoes, naekkeoya.

Jieuna: Aigoo....i knew you can't resist it...

Zelo remembers that day, the happy days he had with Jieuna. He always witness how some student treat her when they just starting at the school they are now, back then, she was being bullied and it was the first time that he stand up for his sister, right then and there, he promised her that he will protect her from anyone who will hurt her. She was his precious treasure. The rain stop as soon that Zelo reached the near by convenience store and to his disbelief, he saw Yongguk and Jieuna looking at each other. His eyes widen, it got more widen when he see's how closed they where together.

Zelo: Noona? ...Y-Yongguk-shi? What is going on here?

Jieuna look at Zelo with such shocked, she couldn't get the words out of . She then turn her stare at Yongguk who was annoyed at Zelo.

Yongguk: What? Yongguk-shi? Ya, I'm older than you..call me hyung, will you? Have some manners to the ones that are older than you...tch, this kid...aish...

Yongguk can't contain his annoyance at the kid who was taller than him, Jieuna laugh silently at the two. She doesn't know why they interract the way they do, but deep inside she know's that Zelo doesn't like Yongguk. Yongguk walk towards where Zelo was, Jieuna immediately saw what was about to happened as she went between the two males. She closed her eyes, not knowing what will be the outcome of this between her brother and the person she had feelings for, in her mind she kept a peaceful thought of what should had happened. Jieuna suddenly scream that it made Zelo and Yongguk not aware of her sudden attempt.

Jieuna: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! STOP IT! JUST STOP THIS!! RIGHT NOW!!!

Both Zelo and Yongguk stop at what they were about to do at each other, instead they both laught at Jieuna. Jieuna open her eyes and see the two guys laughing at her, she then suddenly felt the annoyance in her blood stream. As she shoot lazer at the two, that it made them both stop laughing. Zelo smile at Jieuna and walk towards her, Yongguk also smile at Jieuna as he moved aside to give the two siblings some space to talk. Zelo gave Jieuna a tight hug as they where left alone.

Jieuna: Ah, what? what's that for?

Zelo: Gomawo, noona. (still smiling at Jieuna)

Jieuna: For what, Zelo-ya? (confused at what Zelo was mentioning)

Zelo: For being you, for protecting me when i was little. I know i haven't told you this but noona, i want Himchan-hyung to be your boyfriend. You know how much i like Himchan-hyung, Yongguk-shi....i mean Yongguk-hyung was alright but....

Jieuna: But what? tell me, you know that i always listen to whatever you said, right? that's what noona does. Besides, Yongguk-shi is not that bad, if you only give him a chance. (smile at Zelo)

Zelo: (smile back at Jieuna) But, something about him that I'm not contain about...it's like something is not right with him....

Jieuna: What do you mean, something is not right with him? why? what is wrong with Yongguk-shi? Is there something you know that I don't? Did Himchan-shi put you up to this? aish...that guy....

Zelo: A-anio, noona. Himchan-hyung is nothing to do with this...its just my feeling that something is not right with Yongguk-hyung...everytime I look at him, all I see is his dark aura..

Jieuna suddenly felt his skin cringe to what Zelo mentioned about Yongguk. The Shiver that she felt came like a bad energy from heaven.

Jieuna: Ya, Zelo-ya, don't say that...it gives me the bad hives when you talk about something like that...

Zelo: But it's true tho, noona...I just can't put my fingers on it...but seriously noona, think about it...about Himchan-hyung...he's been thru so much with you...please consider it...for me..huh?

Jieuna cound'nt answer her brother, what he was asking her is something beyond out of her control. Her feelings is not meant for Himchan but it was meant for the boy she meet when she was little. Yongguk saw the sudden expression on her face, he could tell that she was thinking about something, perhaps what her brother said to her as Zelo was still standing next to her. Yongguk didn't wait for them to finish talking, he turn around to leave and went walking home. Himchan and Jongup was on their way to buy some snacks, when they both passed by on Yongguk. Himchan and Yongguk both locked eye as they passed by at each other, and then Yongguk look at Jongup who was frozen at his stare. Jongup took a deep breath as soon that Yongguk passed by quicky at them, Himchan noticed why Jongup frozed at Yongguk's stare at him. Himchan started to get curious, he pouted and Jongup saw Himchan's gloomy face.

Jongup: Ah, what? why did your face became bloated like that?

Himchan: Ya, what is wrong with you? Do you like that jerk?

Jongup: A-ani, it's just that..it's just that...he was scary ok...aish... (started to runaway from Himchan)

himchan: YA! YA! where are you going?? wait for me....Jongup-shi...

Himchan went after Jongup who was running away from him, Jongup couldn't help it but to laugh, as soon that he saw himchan running after him.

 

                                                       ***************************************

A/N: Hey guys, ^^ Hope you all are doing great so far.  It's up, It's up an Update is up... lol, thank you for the comments, it really motivates me to update even more...and if you have any suggestion or ideas that you guys want to see in the next coming chapter.  Please do so, i would loved to read what you guys imput was into this story, and maybe i will used it in the next chapter or the next after...so don't be shy and let those briliant mind of yours shine and i will reply to those ideas that you suggest. till then..Enjoy reading!! <3 M