Hurricane

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Hey guys, sorry to keep you all waiting...I was really sick for the past few days that i can't even get to finish my stories...I'm still am under the weather but..i'll try to update...but bare with me...till then..hope you guys enjoy this one... <3 M 

 

                                                                                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

The sun was already peeking, as they reach the town of  Bupyeong-gu,one of the eight district in Incheon, South Korea.   Yongguk look around to see any familiar places that he used to go when he was little, but he got disappointed.  He had no memory what so ever of the said place,  his uncle look at him as they walk to an abandone building.   As they went inside, Yongguk got curious as he seen a big gate that was blocking what's inside, then suddenly his uncle was out of his sight.  Yongguk didn't know what to do but then suddenly his uncle reappeared, as he signal to him to walk faster.  As he get inside there he seen things that was covered with white curtain.  One by one his uncle took the white curtain off and there he see's  a metal cube that look like a time machine.  His curiosity grew wider, Yongguk walk towards the metal cube, he examine it details by details.   His uncle smile at him while he was being curious as he examine the metal cube, Yongguk saw his uncle reflection and immediately turn his attention to him.
 
Yongguk: Samchon, what is this??  
 
Yongguk asked his uncle, his curiosity  wander as he was looking for an answer.  His uncle just smile at him and immediately told him what it was.
 
Yongguk's uncle: ah, that....well...do you really want to know? as you can see its a metal cube...
 
His uncle asked him, Yongguk nodded as his curious grew even more on what the machine is for.  His uncle took a deep breath,  while Yongguk go back to examine the metal machine one more time.  
 
Yongguk's uncle: Ok, since you are so eager to know...that metal cube..is..ah, like a time capsule...you see Yongguk-sshi...you are not really from this time...you came from the past..you...ah...
 
Yongguk look at his uncle with much confusion on what he was saying to him, Yongguk doesn't know if he wanted to believe his uncle. 
 
Yongguk's uncle: ah, how should i say this....Yongguk-sshi...you have like a dark shadow that..that eveyone was scared of...remember when you came home that time...the last time that you saw your family...
 
Yongguk: Ne, samchon...it's been years since that incident happened...i can still remember how omma and appa beg for their lives...even my brothers and sisters...i wanna forget it but i can't seem to do it...but..what about it? samchon...
 
Yongguk's eyes became a bit teary as he recalls the gruesome incident, his uncle took another deep breath as he finally revelead the truth to Yongguk. He walk closer to him and place one hand in Yongguk's shoulder as he take another breather.
 
Yongguk's uncle:  the truth is...Yongguk-sshi....they are not your real family...they adopted you...that night when you witness it...your real father wanted you back...
 
Yongguk: WHAT??? uncle what you mean they are not my real family?? who..who is my real family??? this machine...did i came from this???
 
Yongguk got furious all of a sudden as the blood from deep within boils, he look at his uncle with disbelief of what he was trying to say to him.  Tears are about to fall, heartbroken on what he heard from his uncle.  Not knowing what to do, he punches one of the metal cube that suddenly came to life, Yongguk take a few step further away from it.   The metal cube suddenly open's a bright light that it could blind you as you stare at it, Yongguk place his arms behind his eyes to cover the bright light from his eyes.  And there it was the truth of what he was suddenly appeared,  Yongguk blink twice as he seen the mysterious of his existance.  It's like finding a treasure chest full of gold, but what Yongguk find is something more meaningful, something that will tell what he really was.  Yongguk walk towards the metal cube that was open, there he see's a tiny swords with blood stain's in it.  That it was burried in those metal cubes for so many years, the contruction of it was still detailed that it was made from a fine silver.  Yongguk then take it out of the of the cube, that suddely the light went off as it knows its true owner,  his curiosity grew deeper, and then suddenly a flashback came to mind.   Yongguk closed his eyes as he remembers while holding the the tiny swords in his hand, back when he was at the age of 5, the first person he see's was his mother, his biological mother, she seems familiar yet it's too far to tell.   He remember looking at a photo but it was blurry in his mind, then suddenly he was taken away by some man wearing a black suit.  He was placed into a foster home, telling him that his parents doen'st want him, at such a young age, he rebels.  As he grew being a teen, there he remembers the life he was once enjoy,  a loving family, a mother who take good care of him and a father that loved him dearly, his siblings protect him but he could not do the same.  He didn't feel the actual loved that he wanted, until one day, on a rainy night, he was about to run away when suddenly a shiny tiny sword appeared before his eyes.  The last time he can remember is that his family that he grew up with was screaming in horror, and there was a man with dark shadows standing before him and calling him "son", Yongguk look at the man and he took his hand to go with him.  The next thing he knows, he woke up in a isolated room with white background, and his uncle was the face he can remember clearly.  He didn't remember on what had happened, he didn't remember that he was the one who killed his adoptive family and his uncle keep it for so long until he reach a certain age.  Yongguk then open his eyes, his breathing was heavy, tears suddenly fall down in his eyes, as he got weaker.  His uncle felt sorry for him, as he walk towards him.
 
Yongguk's uncle: Mianhe, Yongguk-sshi....mianhe...i didn't tell you sooner....your dad, your real dad..asked me to keep this a secret from you....he doesn't want you to know the whole truth of what you really are...
 
Yongguk: but...but i killed the only family i knew.....uncle...what am i?? why did i do that??? what will Jieuna will think of me now?? 
 
Yongguk's uncle: shhhh...calm down Yongguk-sshi....it's not your fault...it's not you who killed them...but the dark shadow that within you...you are a good person...
 
Yongguk: samchon, if im a good person..then why did i killed them? tell me honestly...what am I? 
 
Yongguk uncle look at him, not knowing what to say or how to say it, but something must have said.  He then took a long breath as he explain to him how he became the son of a killer.   
 
Yongguk's uncle:  Do you really want to know? Yongguk-sshi
 
Yongguk: (nodding) yes, samchon...tell me....
 
Yongguk's uncle: arrazo,  long time ago....before you where born, your appa met a beautiful woman named  amy, she was a exchange student, me and your appa knew that she will be the one, the bride of your appa, he approach her but with no luck, your appa was so into her that he decided to kidnap her, your appa was not human, Yongguk-sshi...he was like you..but you are part human, part unhuman....your appa killed people before he could really knew what he was...
 
Yongguk: but samchon....what do you mean by not human...am i...a demon?
 
Yongguk's uncle:  anio...no no no...your not a demon..Yongguk-sshi...you see...your appa can get any girl he wanted...with just one look at them...but Amy...she seems to have a metal blocking him...in other words...Yongguk-sshi..your appa..is a vampire...he can lived in this land for so long but decided to keep you alived instead...before its too late...and the sword that you are holding now...is the one that killed him...you didn't killed the family who adopted you..your appa did...but you killed your appa with that sword...that's why it still has blood stains on it...
 
Yongguk: but why did you said that...earlier...the dark shadow within me...what do you mean by that samchon?
 
Yongguk's uncle: ahh,  that...didn't you hear the saying that " there's a dark shadow within us all" it's a phares that everyone used when you do something bad...
 
Yongguk: so, you mean that i was bad?
 
Yongguk's uncle: well....in a way yeah...don't you feel any different when someone you loved was hurt and you just want to protect them? did you say something to someone to treaten them so that they won't hurt the person you loved? 
 
Yongguk thought hardly on what his uncle said, then suddenly as he remember's the word he left the day he beat Himchan, "I might end to kill you..."  Yongguk gasp his breath as he recalls.  His uncle was right, he was a good person but with a dark side, he then look at the tiny silver sword that he was holding.  He then has another flashback, but this time he remember's clearly like a hurricane that came in his mind on how it all happened.